What is the scariest dream you ever had?

My scariest dreams are those dreams about a killer chasing after me, no one can protect me, and no matter where I go he will find me he doesn't stop, and I can't find or contact anyone I'm stuck in the house with him and I see him walking around in my parent's room and I'm in the living room watching through the hall CREEPY..and it sucks because in my dream I felt it wasn't a dream it was reality and I would always end up waking up in the middle of the night where everyone is asleep and it's still dark...

I just remembered he had a chain saw

haha you threw you're cat across the room!! that's kind of funny, but bad for the cat

I hate clowns so much as well

Favorite Answer

Yeah..I tend to have dreams like that too[Michael Meyers inside my home while its storming outside lol very original]

Anyways my scariest dream...well i was younger in this dream and like it was my birthday and my parents got a clown to come because it was b-day and i went up to him he looked nice and all but every step i took his fun happy smile would fade into this serial killer frown so effing scary yet in the dream i still kept walking towards him...yeah im stupid i guess haha the dude also reminded me of "IT" okayy back to the story so i finally got face to face with him and like he grabbed my arm so tight and it reallly hurt which i dont understand why it did...then i tried punching him with my other hand but it didnt work and while he was doing this my parents were standing to the side watching and smiling that was so creepy and i basically woke up after that but i always hated clowns before that dream and now i just hate them even more =[

This dream topped the scariest of all my nightmares. I was in someones backyard at night and I had a good view of inside their house. And then I noticed a young guy staring inside of this person's house, in a peeping Tom sort of way. I witnessed this guy climbing into the house through a window. And that's when I started freaking out. As I was standing outside (I couldn't move at all, even though I wanted to run), I heard a lady and baby screaming and crying from inside the house, and then running bath water. In my head I knew that he was going to drown someone. I kept hearing the lady pleading to not hurt her baby...and more screaming. And then the screaming stopped all together. Before I woke up, I noticed the silhouette of the killer in a window, as if he KNEW I was watching. That dream f--cked up my head for weeks. It felt so real.

Well since you've asked this in the music section, I'd say the dream (nightmare?) where I woke up and was in a front row seat at a Jonas Sisters concert.

I was wandering in the woods, and this tall bald man was looking at me funny. So I kept walking and tried to ignore him, and then he was following me. So I started running and running, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't run fast. I found some people I knew and told them about the man, and they laughed at me and laughed. I turned around and the man was there, he had a knife. He said something about raping me, and killing me.

I woke up in hysteria.

• Borne

a dream about that effin japanese game show. They forced us, the whole world to ride pirate of the carribean boats and they brutally murdered us in a parallel reality we could not get out of, i got out once just to be sucked in, and we all died at the end.

I had a nightmare in which I was on a roller coaster and it went off of its rails and was about to crash into the ground when I woke up.

There were these therapists that were invading my house and they took my dog and threatened to hang her from the tree, so I went to get help from my aunt and uncle who lived about a mile from me and I asked them to help me but they did nothing so I murdered them...

MUHAHAHAHAHHA, that's me chasing you >-D hahaha....

that's creepy....

hmm... the scariest dream I ever had was.... well.... hmm... probably any dream with a tornado in it because thats scary. or zombies >> AHH.

Or maybe the dream where Chuckie was chasing after me>-D

edit: lol, aww poor kitty! hahaha

Source(s): >-D <<evil one eyed smiley!

my friend was smoking crack in my backseat and cops were pulling us over and i was like wtf get the **** out of my car with that and they were like "its just a little crack" now its a long time joke between me and all my friends lol

oo or the one where all my teeth fell out, i woke up screaming.

and i threw my cat about 10 feet across the room cuz i freaked out that he was next to me and he hit the wall and slid down lol.

Source(s): lol well he was laying by my face. not a good idea when im freaking out half awake :{P