Slick fox with Pretty teeth..?Or an old horse with a limp?

I like to practice free speech but this is outrageous. I got this email today and made me think twice about who I was going to vote for. Please read this email and help me understand the American mentality. Hey folks I wanted to vote for Obama however this recent revelation of Robin Hood mentality shows he... show more I like to practice free speech but this is outrageous.
I got this email today and made me think twice about who I was going to vote for. Please read this email and help me understand the American mentality.

Hey folks
I wanted to vote for Obama however this recent revelation of Robin Hood mentality shows he is resist. Please tell me who among Americans mostly is on welfare and popping babies from wedlock for a paycheck? Who are the %40 none tax paying citizens?
Why in the world he is telling people of his race that earning money by hard work has no reward and you still have to take it from the rich because you simply are not able to make it on your own. Common, please tell me there are some of you that is absolutely appalled about this tax raise to the rich? I have pity for Obama because he proved to some Americans that the only way to get lazy and irresponsible people off their couch to vote, is when there is something in it for them. Voting is a matter of duty as a citizen. Please guys make a calculated and intelligent decision about who you would elect to the office. The last thing we want in this country is to super size the couches and put more chips on its shoulders. McCain may have a limp and he may be an old horse, but in this jungle and its monkey business, I trust the old horse with a limp much more than I would a slick fox with pretty teeth.
Don’t worry about forwarding this email to any one. I promise if you are lazy you probably did not even finish reading this to the end. And if you are not, you will do what you are suppose to or the big bad wolf will take more of your money and not a darn thing you can do about it.
Update: Thanks for the comments guys. I am not rich at all. In fact someone that makes 250 K a year in Manhattan is just a middle class.