Teacher Wants To Make Extra Money At Home?

I am a teacher and my husband is in the military. We have one child and are living within our means and trying to save. As newly weds with a young infant we are living paycheck to paycheck. I also tutor after school to make a little extra money. My husband is going to get a second job just so we can have a little... show more I am a teacher and my husband is in the military. We have one child and are living within our means and trying to save. As newly weds with a young infant we are living paycheck to paycheck. I also tutor after school to make a little extra money. My husband is going to get a second job just so we can have a little extra and create a nest egg. It isn't fair that we both have good "middle class" jobs that are helping others but we can barely stay afloat. Does anyone know of any way to make a little extra cash at home in spare time? I have heard of being paid to take surveys but I didn't know if this was legit...has anyone tried this? Any other ideas????? I don't want to be rich, I just want to be able to put a little away to put into savings.
11 answers 11