Was Obama born at Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya?

I had not heard this story before. I was searching up information on Google today about a hospital I volunteered at back in 2006 (Coast General in Mombasa, Kenya)... and this is what I found: Reports quote information that certified copies of a Kenyan Birth Certificate (BC) for Obama were sent from Kenya,... show more I had not heard this story before.

I was searching up information on Google today about a hospital I volunteered at back in 2006 (Coast General in Mombasa, Kenya)... and this is what I found:

Reports quote information that certified copies of a Kenyan Birth Certificate (BC) for Obama were sent from Kenya, and have been received by three separate individuals.

And that these documents are certified, with an embossed seal, and display the name of the hospital where Obama was born, as well as witness signatures.

(just do a search - "Obama born in Mombasa")

Here is a video I found on the subject:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtX...
Update: If Obama was born in the US, then fine - he is a naturalized citizen.

The only way for him to be born outside the US and be a citizen would be if both his parents were citizens.

Obama's father was Kenyan - if Obama was born outside the US, he is not qualified to be President.