Can Diebold save the McCain campaign?

Explained here. http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?com...

"Brunner is no stranger to technology, and has been vocal in her criticism of electronic voting machines, which Ohio officials have said are unreliable. In March, the state determined that some voting systems manufactured by Premier Elections Solutions Inc., a subsidiary of Diebold Inc., dropped votes as they were being uploaded to a main server.

In August, Brunner sued the voting machine maker for damages caused by its systems dropping votes in the March primary. Earlier, Premier Elections Solutions had filed a lawsuit against Brunner's office and Cuyahoga County, Ohio, asking a court to rule that the company did not violate its contracts or warranties with the state and county.

In an interview with Computerworld earlier this month, Brunner said the results of electronic voting machine tests had been so dismal that "I thought I was going to throw up."

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Obama first needs to PROVE that he's actually an American-born citizen. Cause all the signs point his birthplace in Kenya.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Diebold is not rigging the elections. They need the support of Democrats in Congress just as much as they need Republicans. They're dependent on government contracts.

• 1 decade ago

Dems. are already setting up reasons why Obama lost. If Obama loses why is it because McCain cheated? Why can't it be because McCain actually got more votes.

First excuse is race...now it's going to be Diebold's fault...what next?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure. Anything to keep BHO out is fine with me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's his only hope.

But if he keeps on disassociating himself with Bushie, he's gonna lose this only option.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.