Do you ever feel like slapping Love across the face?

LOL Not a person named love, but the actual emotion.

I DO! It feels like I've been its punching bag this year. I swear, it's messing with me!!! lol

I'm so tired of heartache. Maybe I should repress everything in...It used to work. I should probably try it again.

• Best Answer

More like punching it in the nuts, but yes, I completely understand what you're saying. It doesn't mean I'm not making the attempt YET AGAIN. *facepalm*

Well, when my daughter was young she got into a few girl fights a few times and I suppose this is just part of growing up. However, the other little girls were around my daughters age and the 'fights' usually were no more than a little shove or push, grabbing each others toys, etc. You sort of expect this from three, four or five year old kids...certainly not from a 11 year old slapping an 8 year old. You have every right to be mad and concerned. Your son is a handsome young dude and there will be girl crushes on him. And young girls can get embarrassed easily. But there is no excuse for embarrassment having physical violence as a result. I really don't know what to suggest to you if the girl's mother isn't returning your call. What I would do is strongly encourage (if not force) the girl's parents to have her go to some sort of anger management counseling with a professional. EDIT: The 11 year old girl who slapped your daughter obviously knew right afterward what she did was wrong. She probably could have made things easier if she instantly apologized for her fit of anger. Instead, she tried to cover it up. Sadly, this may be a reflection on her parents and the way she has been raised so far. If so, either the mother or both parents will try to play the whole thing down instead of accepting responsibilities. If this happens your only recourse may be to report it to Child Welfare.

I'm tired of heartache too. I'd love to slap love across the face... I don't know if I'd be able to stop myself if I started though! So maybe it's just as well I can't actually do that. I'm just ignoring it completely. It'll get bored with me eventually *sigh*

Yeahh Loves a *****

It Plays With Everyones Heads

I have slapped love in the face, stomped on it, burned it then grounded it into a fine powder. It makes quite a lovely tea.

Cheers mate

While reading your question, I had this image in my mind of someone taking a cricket bat and smashing Cupid's skull with it.

See what you're done? Now I'll be laughing all day! LOL!

Nah, I've usually felt more like punching love in the throat :) XOXOXO hang in there love :)

• You know, Halloween is near, we can massacre anything we want!!

Seriously, this is how I look at it. Dating is our way of weeding out people who are not compatible with us. You will meet someone new, and birds will chirp, flowers will bloom and so will new love....(sigh)

Source(s): I know...I'm feeling cheesy!

Yes I do! but even love deserves a little love too!

• LSBN

I sure have in the past, hopefully I won't ever feel this way again.

L