14 More Days: Can any Obot name ONE pre-campaign leadership accomplishment of Barack Obama?

I'm continuing a "Countdown to the Election" and will continue this countdown until any Obot is able state one or two....no, just ONE pre-campaign leadership accomplishment of Obama that shows he is prepared to lead the United States of America.

So far, of the several times I've asked this question...all I get is "he'll be better than Bush!", "he's not McSame!", or they just list all bills on which he's voted.

I'm looking for leadership accomplishments that Obama has achieved that prove he is ready for the top position in American government.

"I will ask this question every day until I get a valid response or I cast my vote on Nov. 4th, whichever comes first."

To poster "ccf22p": You're obviously a frustrated Obot. I'm simply asking you to name ONE leadership accomplishment of Obama and you resort to throwing slime at McCain...amazing.

To poster "bubbhajo": Being a senator is a voting position. I'm looking for leadership accomplishments that show he is ready for the Presidency. There are 99 other Senators, are they all ready to be president as well?

To poster "Patrick D": It is the job of ALL senators to chair bills, vote on bills, and pass bills. Does chairing an ethics bill show he's ready to hold the top position in the American government? How many times have any of the other 99 U.S. Senators chaired bills? Are they, then,also all ready to be President of the United States?

To poster "Michelob":

school newspaper editor: A qualification for the top leadership position in American government?

community organizer: Are other workers in ACORN also qualified to be President?

Senator: (please see earlier responses to his claim)

To poster "Michelob":

Law professor and lawyer? These are not leadership accomplishments.

Favorite Answer

You have no clue what editor of the Harvard Law Review entails, the job description of a Constitutional Law Professor and Attorney, a Community Organizer, or a Senator is, do you?

Edit: HA! "School newspaper editor"? Yeah, OK. You just shot your wad of any credibility there. Go look it up. It's not a "school newspaper". It's a detailed, insider law interpretation and analysis document used by lawyers and scholars about Supreme Court and lower court decisions and how they impact courts and society, in general.

Obama set the goals and direction of the additions. He also made sure all sides Conservative and Liberal views were covered entirely.

The rest of your comments are just as ill informed. Just admit you put your standards at whatever level suits your priorities, and Obama would never meet them.

He chaired the Ethics bill. Which had him lead members from both parties in order to get in passed. That's just one, and I'm not an Obama supporter.

I wonder does it make you feel better to attack his supporters (obots?) Do you feel superior to them when you do that, or is it just your way of srtiking out against a world in which you weren't hugged enough as a child?

Oh I'm sorry, the question you wanted to ask was, how has Obama shown more leadership than the other members of our government (the people we elect to lead us). So you want a fact of something he did that was outside of his job as a leader, that shows he is ready for president? I don't think I can do that. I'm sure he was the president of different groups while at Harvard and he was a community leader in Chicago, but I'm sure those wouldn't count for you.

• tonini

basically needed to assert that's extremely exciting.. I agree mutually with your stance. maximum charges extraordinarily the ethics bill as an Illinois Senator grew to become into surpassed to him to present day. He did no longer write it, yet they permit him positioned his call on it. that's variety one. variety 2. i bypass out on a limb right here by asserting he did no longer graduate on the actual of his classification, with the aid of fact he refuses to allow people see any of his documents. variety 3. he's been interior the U.S. senate under 2 years and that makes him waiting. maximum commerce colleges or community colleges you're able to desire to decide for 2 years in the past you earn a means after which you spend the subsequent 5 years as an apprentice. A hairstylist has extra journey than he does. variety 4. He dropped protection on his web site so as that donations does not could desire to be criminal. So caricature characters with present taking part in cards from distant places could desire to donate to his marketing campaign. variety 5. His father and stepfather have been muslim and he grew to become into raised by his stepfather and additionally you assert he grew to become into by no ability around it, uncovered to it or could desire to be it.. How naive. the element is i do no longer care if he grew to become into muslim. the element is that he's mendacity approximately it. variety 6. Martin Luther King Jr. grew to become into Republican and he pronounced do no longer choose a guy by his coloration, yet by his character and boy does Obama character look like shredded wheat. thank you.. Vote McCain.. you will see your retirement.

After going six days and nights without sleep, I finally thought of one. He has raised more than half a billion in campaign funds from saps who probably don't bother to pay their child support..

Obama is the MOST unaccomplished, under qualified, most secretive candidate that the Unites States ever has had.

Keating 5..

Oh wait no.

Ditched his wife for another rich woman..

Oh wait no

Put Campaign first with his VP pick..

Oh wait no

Was erratic when economy hit wall..

Oh wait no

He's a US Senator.

he is leading the democratic party to new heights.

He Lied

See for yourself

Documented proof that the Main Stream Media has failed to provide.

The Truth is Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5z9lD4C2

Youtube thumbnail

...

.....

He was on Oprah?