? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請文法高手幫我找出文法錯誤(10點)

回答最詳盡且附解說將得到點數,請文法高手來挑戰!

Good evening, ladies and gentleman, I am glad to have a chance to introduce you my self, what kind of personalities do I have? My friends said that I am a fascinating person, In my opinion I am a combination. Like most women, feelingful, trusty and romantic

First of all, women’s emotion can be affect by many ways, I am not an exception.

Movies and Fictions are my favorite things as I can easily get relaxation and comfor from some particular topic. Such as the narrows talking about friendships, fashion and life. Drawing and dancing also an effective way to release the stress, since I usually get affection from art activities.

Next, honest and responsible are the personalities that required of my job. I was a nurse, and now became a consumer service constant .I provide contraceptive related knowledge and information source to the consumer who calls for the free toll. Most people rely on our professional in order to avoid pregnancy. As a result, answering the calls seems like quite easy but involves legal and moral Class.

Many people like to consult me about their personal issues. Since I always listening patiently , of course I will keep their secrets forever.

After that, I would like to explain the description of the word“romantic “ .

For me, the meaning of memory is as same as romantic!

I usually get affection, so I write and become a romantic maker! For me ,everything has its own meaning , so I take picture frequently, in order to have more change to appreciate, to absorb and comment.

I have nothing can share but the memory~ The Photos of My joinery in Bali

To conclude, life is always very bittersweet, and I always look the bright sides, to treasure the person who near by me and fully communicate with them as possible as i can. A feelingful, trusty and romantic women can provide strong emotional support, for this reason I am proud of my self, and never give up my personalities in the near future.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有些地方不太順...不過我只抓問題比較大的喔

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_8.gif

Good evening ladies and gentleman, I am glad to have a chance to "introduce my self".

what kind of personalities do I have? 這樣好像在說你有雙重人格拉 "what kind of person am I?"

My friends "think of me as" a fascinating person.

'I am a combination'. Like most 'of the' women, feelingful, trusty and romantic

feelingful...我不太懂你想表達的意思

不過既然是你在自我介紹可以不用說in my opinion 直接說你覺得的就好了

First of all, women’s emotion can be easily affected, I am not an exception.

Movies and Fictions are my 'favorites'

as I can easily get relaxation and comfor from some particular topic.

這句建議你直接改成這樣i'm soothed and comforted as the right topic hits

Drawing and dancing 'are also affective ways' to release stress, 'for me especially art'

Next, honest and responsible are the personalities 'my job required'.

Most people rely on our 'professionalism' in order to avoid pregnancy. 你要注意詞性上的使用喔~professional用在名詞的話是指專家

As a result, answering the calls 'seems easy' but involves legal and moral Class.

Since I always listening patiently , of course I will keep their secrets forever.

這文法上是沒什麼問題 但邏輯怪怪的 你會保守他們的秘密跟你很有耐心聽應該沒有因果關係吧= =

I usually get affection, so I write and become a romantic maker! For me ,everything has its own meaning , so I take picture frequently, in order to have more 'chances' to appreciate, to absorb and comment.

感覺這幾句話有些term用的怪怪的 你想的話可以跟我講一下你原本要表達的是...?

I have nothing 'to' share but the memory~ The Photos of My joinery in Bali

To conclude, life is always very bittersweet, and I always look the bright sides, to treasure the 'people near by and try to have communications as hard as i can'. A feelingful, trusty and romantic 'woman' can provide strong emotional support, for this reason I am proud of my self, and never give up my personalities 'any soon'

Source(s): 感覺妳是個很好的人呢:)