I used this tent last weekend when I went camping by myself and I am extremely glad I bought this tent! Without looking at the instructions I setup the tent myself in about 2-3 minutes while I figured it all out.
This tent is huge and so comfortable compared to my last tent which is a Eureka 4 person triangle tent. I love the design of this tent and I am so glad Amazon still carries this model as the new Coleman model is smaller (14x8). Having the extra 2 feet of floor space along the entire length of this tent adds about 28 feet of floor space! I love that it can be split into 2 rooms.
For me I used the back room for my queen air mattress and my gear and then had 1 of the 2 dividers down on the side of the bed to make it a more private space. In the front room which has massive windows all around I kept a few pieces of gear and had a ton of extra space. I bought some good quality tent stakes to replace the cheap ones the tent comes with and I didnt use the tie-downs. When it got rather windy the tent held up perfectly and had no issues at all.
- Large tent with lots of storage, sleeping, and hang out space.
- All the inside seams of the tent are taped as a extra waterproofing method and the floor piece goes up the wall about 6 inches to prevent ground water seeping in as there are no ground level seems.
- Very easy to setup and take down, even with 1 person it was fairly easy.
- Good quality materials and fabric.
- Customizable windows all around the tent which allow either unzipping or unzipping and hanging with straps.
- Doors on both side of the tent.
- High ceiling allows you to stand up and walk around the whole tent (unless you are unusually tall).
- Tent looks really nice and the design is unique. The frame kind of looks like a spider holding the tent up!
- When packed up the tent is rather heavy to carry around so hopefully you can setup camp where you park and dont have to haul it too far
- I wish there was a couple more storage pockets on the inside of the tent for little items like keys, glasses, wallets etc. There are 2 now but 2 more would be fantastic
- When the windows are down/unzipped, there arent any straps to keep the flap neat and tidy, you just have to tuck the flap into the bottom of the window area
- The last and biggest con would be that I didnt buy one of these a long time ago!!! Such a fantastic tent!!!!