Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

christian woman killed by the taliban?

the woman who died ,at the hands of the taliban,was accused of preaching christianity

they come here to the uk and the pc brigade ban xmas celebrations ,so as not to offend them

well i say sod them

lets object to them,when they worship their god,i bet we would be branded nazis and loonies,yet these gits get away with it

they will flood the world and try to get everyone doing it their way

hmmm sounds like that wee git with the black moustache in the 1930s

your thoughts on this occurrence

Best Answer

outrageous act other religions should try to follow strict actions against Muslims who are converting other people to Islam if they restrict conversion of Muslims to other religions .

any one should be allowed to follow any religion if any one is willing to.

totally terrible, these are fanatics, i saw on tv that in some women in a country in middle east , men put acid at women's faces just because they wanted the women to be educated,and those women are totally with burned faces they seem like they got out from "hostel" and i got so angry against those fanatics faggots.

but i read that this is not what muslim laws in the koran is written.

every were fanatics, are the cancer to the body of a society.

these kind of people in any degree, make any kind of religion to look bad.

• The Taliban are mysoginistic scum, but you have to ask , what on Earth was she doing there? Can I draw your attention the Donatist heresy? The poser of this question and Vadapter probably do not have the literacy skills to look it up. I suggest you both go to Afghanistan as soon as possible to avenge the woman's death. Or are you taproom warriors only?

• Ray G

You got it. We're having that same PC fever in America. I do my own thing anyway. Respect is a two way street and if the Muslims want it, they also have to give it.

• LillyB

Any woman who goes to a war zone in any country is an idiot especially walking around on her own. If you are not in the military then stay away.

A man killing a woman (religious or not) because she made an insulting remark on anybody's religion is never justifiable. Your religion makes your people sick, Sirius... that's a fact.

If you find my statement insulting enough to drive you into killing me, then my point is proven. Shame on you, cowards!

answer: unfortunately you get such insanity in a theocracy. Fundamentalist of any sort are bad news.

If you have to kill a defenceless woman to 'protect' your faith you must believe that your god is too impotent to care for himself.

• Shea

Innocent people are killed all of the time, on all sides. What about all of the innocent civillians that are killed in Iraq every day? It doesn't make it right, but you have to see it from all sides.

Do not Christians go to their lands preaching Jesus. You can stop with your biased opinion to oppose something you fully don't understand. She probably was insulting their god and their prophet like Christians always do. Its just sad and hard for me to understand why Christians want people to respect them when they don't respect other peoples bbeliefs