Everbright Baby Strollers?

Hi everyone, I am purchasing an Everbright Baby Stroller from a lady off of Kijiji (in Canada) tomorrow for $80.00. It is 3 months old, and was purchased for over $400.00 in the USA. Does anyone have one of these strollers, and do you like it? Is this a good buy? (I think it is) Any pros or cons I should know... show more Hi everyone,
I am purchasing an Everbright Baby Stroller from a lady off of Kijiji (in Canada) tomorrow for $80.00. It is 3 months old, and was purchased for over $400.00 in the USA. Does anyone have one of these strollers, and do you like it? Is this a good buy? (I think it is)
Any pros or cons I should know about this stroller?

All answers appreciated!!

Thanks
Update: this is the exact stroller:
www.strollers4angels.com/store/show_pr...
Update 2: http://www.strollers4angels.com/store/sh...

sorry didnt work before...
Update 3: lol...Ariana...I know hey!! I asked and asked. She said that "she has a shopping problem and has 7 strollers" 7???? And that her BF is making her sell all but 1. If it is wrecked tomorrow, no deal, but if it's good, awesome for me!!!