Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 decade ago

which computer should i get?

i want a new computer my budget is $600 and under and the only two computers i like are the mac mini and dell studio hybrid it has to be able to receive wireless internet and has to have a good processor.it has to be small I've seen an HP at brandsmart usa and it looks just like the dell studio hybrid same shape but its a bit smaller any one know what this computer could be? oh and please tell me the pros and cons.

Favorite Answer

maybe hp....kuz they sell good stuff at low prices

maybe you should buy the computer parts and have the computer built. this will save you some cash in the long run but be a bit more trouble. but you will know exactly what the computer will be able to do. if i had to buy one of those i would get the dell but that's because i don't like mac. also pay attention to the hard drive sizes and ram. which ever one has better specifications is the one you should get. here is also a site you can go to look for Quality computers with low prices. http://www.newegg.com/

well, if your going for a computer under $600, you'll probably end up getting a brand that you may not have heard of, but thats not always a bad option, but the cons to getting a cheaper laptop or computer is you may not get as many MB (mega bites) or Hard Drive but it all depends on what you are using it for, if your downloading games or something like that a cheaper computer may not hold as much, but sometime you can get lucky and find a bargain.

Good Luck!

Hey if yo would like I can build you a great computer for $600. E-mail me at Baseballplyer08@gmail.com and let me know what you are looking to with the computer and I can see what I can do. This will save you some BIG $$$!!!

Source(s): Baseballplyer08@gmail.com Custom Computer Builder-3 years
  • Adam

Go for the dell

I hate Macs but when it comes to Mac vs Dell, Mac is better. =]

Try Wally World.They had a sale on a while back.Name brand like HP I believe.398.00

I think you should go with the Dell.

I got a laptop from amazon, billiant specs, just type in laptop and its the second one, only cost me 320

• ricky

Go for dell.

You have to go with a Mac... please, I beg of you, just go to Apple.com. Just look at the front page and see if you don't die over the frontpage. They now sell MacBooks at $999. It is so worth the Xtra money! Please just take a look!