Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who would you rather vote for? Barak Obama or John McCain?

Who would u rather vote 4?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Barack Obama

• 1 decade ago

Barack Obama

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

McCain McCain McCain

I don’t want the Democrats to have full control of the US Government!

When did gas prices go up? When did the housing market fall? When did our countries deficit start doubling? When did the economy start failing? HMMMMM It wasn’t in the last 8 years… only the last 2 years!!! Why is that? Well, the Democrats in the congress write bills with extra funds going to things unrelated to the bill, President Bush would veto it and then Democrats would holler that it’s the president’s fault. He doesn’t write the bills, he has to either accept the whole bill or veto it. The line item veto was taken out a long time ago thanks to the Democrats. McCain wants to expose the Senators and Representative who are for pork barrel spending. This is what he is talking about when he says “you will know their names”. They have been able to hide because they blame the President. Palin has done this by posting up the checkbook on the Alaskan website so, everyone would know where the money is going.

I am an Independent, not a Bush fan, I have always voted for who I liked or in most cases the lesser evil, I have never voted along party lines. With that said I am voting STRAIGHT Republican on the ticket! I am so SICK of the Democrats blaming the Bush Administration when the Democrats have controlled BOTH houses for the last 2 years.

So, here we have the Democrats manipulating our economy at OUR expense to get a Democrat president in office to really screw us. THEY DO NOT CARE! IF they cared then they wouldn’t play this political game at our expense!! It’s sickening! They blocked oil drilling and now say it’s okay? !?!? WHAT I don’t fall for it. Thanks but no thanks! It’s a little too late! Democrats manipulating things until the election and then trying to change things to look good, is not fooling me and most Americans! That’s why they are desperate! Desperate people do desperate things! The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi (Democrat) has her team, on OUR TAX DOLLARS, writing bills for Obama to sign when he gets into office. First off, he is not voted yet! So, in other words Obama will be her puppet and why would I believe any different because he has no experience. Why do you think he got so far in the Democratic Party? Hillary won’t just be a puppet.

This is why so many people that were supporting Hillary are now supporting McCain. I don’t blame them! So far, almost every democratic candidate admitted having respect for McCain stating he is a good guy. The only one who says differently is Obama! Even Biden said he liked McCain. I saw an ex-Hillary supporter who is a Hispanic leader say he is for McCain because Obama hasn’t done anything for the Hispanic community and has only turned to them recently to try and get their votes. He is right! He said “If I were in an airplane and I had to pick who was to fly the airplane and my choices were one with experience flying and one without experience. I would pick the one with experience.” Smart man… you mean you can’t fly a plane with a good speech? Shocking!

I find it funny that the Democrats have to cry and bring in race as the reason why people aren’t voting for Obama. They look like fools! The joke is that most of votes Obama will get is because OF his RACE! They think we, the American People are stupid! Most smart people will not vote because he looks nice, or because they want to be part of voting for the first “black” president but, because of the solid issues. Because while Russia is selling weapons, bombs and fighter jets to Venezuela and moving it’s military forces AND while North Korea kicked out UN advisors to re-start it’s nuclear weapons development program. . . Who would be best in office? Obama who changes his speeches based on his audience, went on a world tour giving happy speeches to Germany, Russia etc. OR McCain who has the experience and doesn’t just change his beliefs to get your vote? I will tell you THIS the good looks or because someone is White or Black, Man or Woman, Young or Old, will not stop the countries that want to bring harm to us, will not stop the economy from failing, will not stop you from losing your job, will not stop the fat cats from taking more than their share…. Etc. If you are voting this way, stop and re-think that. What is important to you and why? Have your own voice. Use your own conclusions when voting. If your family is in danger, not only in military action (war) but, financially – Who do you want in office? Did you know that North Korea already has the technology in bombs that can reach California? Scary.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Barack Hussein Obama! Obama may not be perfect, but then again nobody is. However, he is exactly what this country needs at this moment in our nation's history. He has great, novel ideas that will uplift America from its roots and restore our standing in the world. He will work to unite ALL Americans regardless of race, gender, faith, lack of faith, political party, etc. He is about creating justice and opportunity for all. Obama wants us to be more involved and care for others as we care for ourselves. Here is a good quote from Obama:

"In the end, then, what is called for is nothing more, and nothing less, than what all the world's great religions demand -- that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Let us be our brother's keeper... Let us be our sister's keeper. Let us find that common stake we all have in one another, and let our politics reflect that spirit as well."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Senator John McCain.

• 1 decade ago

McCain

• 3 years ago

I trust the 1st individual. you're able to desire to be 35 years old to run. I "might vote for her while she's turns 35 and makes a decision to run. i think of that she might have a brilliant plan to triumph over weight problems. xD

• 1 decade ago

Barack Obama. (:

• 1 decade ago

micy miccain

• <--- Obama '08

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.