Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

OOOkkkk guys!! I read most of the answers here and it just says "NOPE" or that it is "LUST AT FIRST SIGHT". Well I dont blame them. No matter what anyone says these things actually have to happen to you for you to believe. And believe me, I actually didn't believe in it myself. But you know what they say,, destiny can give you pretty harsh lessons, and I actually fell in love with a girl at first sight. We have been together so happily for the 3 years now and we hope to get married next year...

Well how do you know that it "is" LOVE? Hmmm.... its really hard to explain but you'll know in an instance that it is love. The feeling is really hard to miss-out. So if you have had this unexplainable emotion, well, no matter whatever others say, it is love!!

And believe me people who fall in love at first sight have MUCH better relationships than the others. Thats because you already know her. (Oh, nd this is one of the feelings you get when you are in love)

So, dont worry what others say, just follow your heart.

This answer might have sounded a little fairy-tale like but those who know, know that every word is true!!

Cheers, and good luck!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I believe in love at first sight. But I also believe that it rarely happens ^_^

• 1 decade ago

actually no, because you have to actually know someone to fall in love. but i do strongly believe in lust at first sight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No i dont!

I just see a person Sexy but not love!

I dont think ill ever fall in love! :(

I dont believe!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely!

• 1 decade ago

No, because what if you "fell inlove" with a mass murderer or a rapist?

My point is, you have to actually get to know somebody before you learn to love them and who they are inside.

• 1 decade ago

No... I can't see how you can truly love someone you haven't even gotten to know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not anymore

• 1 decade ago

YES!!! It is an awesome feeling!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

happened to me once, even our first phone call

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.