Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What's your Favorite Joe Biden gaffe?

I know it's hard to keep up with them all, because there's a new one everyday.

Favorite Answer

I actually think the most recent was pretty damn good! obama will be tested by a world crisis manufactured by some country wanting to "test" obamas ability to handle the situation.

But if McCain is elected, they won't.

Thanks Joe! Right now two of my favorite people are "Joe the Senator" and "Joe the Plumber".

obama=a depression, not recession.

McCain/Palin '08

"The First Mainstream African-American Who Is Articulate And Bright And Clean And A Nice-Looking Guy."

• Dina W

Well, the three letter word j-o-b-s... was funny the other day.

But today was telling.

Not only did Biden guarantee that we would be attacked, but Biden went on to say that he was not sure what Obama would do in that situation....

If your VP is questioning your capability, what are other countries thinking.

Honestly, I can't decide between the 3 letter word "J-O-B-S" and "Stand up Chuck. Let 'em see ya." This Biden guy is hysterical.

Probably many, as if any of you have room to talk, Palin is a pure joke. You may be lucky to know as much as that man has known and done for the country, heck you would be lucky if you could read all he's done for this country. And don't forget Sarah Palin's I am experienced in foreign affairs, I can see Russia from my window, and that qualifies for Foreign Affairs experience, doesn't it? DUH

" You can not go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have an Indian accent"

Nice racist remark Joe

"Stand Up Govenor!" (directed towards minnesota's govenor that is paralyzed in his legs)

and

"when the stock market crashed in 1929 roosevelt got on the tv and told america what he was going to do"

william mchenry was president at that time

AND THERE WERE NO TV'S!