Rheii asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

*girls! what's UR everyday makeup routine?

thank u!

coz i really need advice on what makeup shall i wear...like in school?..

natural will be good....

thanx again!

Favorite Answer

after washing my face with neutrogeana deep clean foam cleanser and moisturizing with clinique dramatically different lotion this is what i do;

1. Apply foundation i use maybelline pure makeup apply with a powder brush

2. than using the same powder brush i apply my GET EVEN face powder by benefit.

3..after that i apply my concealer i use loreal infallible stick concealer

4. than i use my e/s quad by loreal called sunlit sands.

5. i also use a primer before that.

6. a nude color as base, brown over that, and i blend the white out into by brow bone.

7. blush i use estee lauder blush all day natural cheekcolor

8.mascara

9. lastly lipstick/gloss/or blamm=]

something like thiss

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7s330swXGWA

I first wash my face with clinique 3 step. If i have any big blemishes I put on clinique acne solutions spot cleaning gel because it kills the bacteria and reduces redness. I let it dry and put on clinique quickliner in smoky brown, or covergirl liquid liner for a darker look( make the liquid line thin so its natural). Then I put on clinique superstay foundation with a brush so it wont show lines and the make up looks natural. Next, I use an eyelash curler and apply either almay mascara or covergirl in the orange bottle. Next is the eyeshadow, which i use clinique eyeduos in mochaberry. Lastly, I add a mix of maybelline bronzer and clinique blush to the apples of my cheeks to define my cheekbones.

• patton

a million. I wash my face interior the morning with the two my Nutrogena Wave (With the shine unfastened, blemish unfastened pads) 2. I moisturize with the hot sparkling & sparkling finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer SPF 15, WORKS!!!! 3. i take advantage of the N. Y. C. unfastened Face Powder in clearly Beige, even nevertheless i'm diminished:) 4. i take advantage of Coastal Scents blushes from the seventy 8 Palette 5. i take advantage of NP Set mascara 6. i take advantage of the two MAC's All That Glitters eyeshadow or some conceal lady eye shadows or a Coastal Scents eye shadow from the seventy 8 Palette 7. i like to apply eye shadows for liners by using fact they look extra organic, back Coastal Scents, etc. or while i like some thing brighter, i take advantage of the Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Deep Plum 8. relies upon on the day, each each now and then lip stick or lip gloss, each each now and then purely chap stick

1. Wash with Kinerase

2. Toner and cream from Lush

3. Chanel concealer

4. Bare Essentials bronzer on cheek bones and lightly all over.

5. Very light blush on apples of cheeks

6. Bobby brown cream eyeshadow on lid

7. Boddy Brown gel liner

8. Dior Blackout Mascara

9. Anastasia brow kit

10. Chanel Lip gloss

this sounds like a lot but looks very natural. The last four things, blush, liner, mascara and lipgloss change from day to day.

Sally Hansen/Carmindy Concealer - Neutralizer

Sally Hansen/Carmindy Foundation - Porcelain

Sally Hansen/Carmindy Matte Pressed Powder - Neutralizer

Blush

eyeliner

mascara

lipgloss

Here's a link to the sally hansen stuff I use.... http://www.sallyhansennaturalbeauty.com/

When I do my makeup I mostly focus on my complexion, making it look naturally blemish free. Keep in mind, I do have acne prone skin, so I have to use that much. If you're skin is clear you can skin the foundation step. Hope that helped.

Start with knowing your skin complexion I Have very dry skin so:

I start with "Honest Face" by cosmedicne (In Medium) a tined moisturizer witch covers all of my flaws and has SPF 20 in it. I then use my Bare Minerals with a sponge and blend it in with my moisturizer. This is trick for more seem less coverage. I then use "warmth" on the apple of my cheeks and anywhere the sun would kiss my face, this is also in the bare minerals collection.

I then curl my eye lashes with my Shu Uruma eyelash curler (Curl your lashes before mascara and eye shadow, to get a better curl)

I fallow it with Mascara: Maybelline, Volume Express in "Very Black" Start the mascara wand at the bottom of your lash line and wiggle it on the way up through your lashes.

-The I use a highlighter under my brow bone and near my tear ducts, to have a goddess glow (try "Queen Philis" by Bare Essentials)

-Then I use and angled eye shadow brush along my eyelid crease To make my eye's pop! I use Dior eye shadow (in spicy brown)

-Then I fill in my eye brows with (Smashbox brow tech in Blonde)

- I line my eyes with Urban Decay cream liner (color:Zero)

and I finish it all off with Chanel lip gloss.

***Remember, with make up you get what u pay for. You only get one face treat it well. I really do think that paying more for better make-up will keep your complexion glowing way longer than generic brands do.

Bare Essentials and Cosmedicine and of the brands I have listed can be found at Sephora.com

I hope I helped, But have fun with make-up think of your face as blank canvas, and remember your not covering up anything with your make-up your enhancing your beauty.

• You cant wear what we weae jsut cause, you have to wear your makeup cause it's best for you and it's about what skin type you have and what kind of coverage you want

I have combo skin

proactive

clinique moisturizing lotion

Mac studio fix

Mineral Veil to set makeup

(Im going to get the bloting pwoder soon)

cleansing:

thursday plantation tea tree Facial cleanser followed by loreal happy derm sensitive skin facial cleanser

Garnier pore tightening toner

followed by dove face & skin brightening day cream

makeup:

physicians formula green concealer cube

followed by Loreal infalible foundation

indian eyeliner (from witchcraft shop)

Australis Duo Mascara

on my lips Collection 2000 Lipstick!

I hope this helps.

it isn't a lot (or at least doesn't look like a lot on) cause my friends don't wear any so if i do they make fun of me...

-foundation (from: trublend)

-blush (light colored)

-bronzer sometimes

-eyeliner (black and not a lot)

-light brown eyeshadow (i change it depending on what i wear)

-mascara (eyeshadow can get on your lashes especially the light ones and they look weird)

-and of course lip gloss

lip-gloss, silver eyeshadow, mascara, and brown or purple eyeliner.