Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Is this true about your sign?

its exactly true about mine ! the virgo. :)

# Aries: High set and narrow facial bones, broad foreheads, rosy cheeks, strong, well-proportioned body, above or below average height, and dark or sandy colored hair, strong eyebrows as well as clear and penetrating eyes

# Taurus: Innocent, attractive-expressive childlike eyes, sense of fashion, glowing and opaque skin, full and well-shaped lips, small/even teeth, thick hair, are thought by some to usually be above average height

# Gemini: A devilish smile, full lips, average height, a well-proportioned chin, high cheekbones, pointy features, long fingers

# Cancer: Beautiful, very watery, close-set eyes, innocent facial features, below average height, a fleshy body and short legs, usually have brown hair, a round face, a pale complexion, a prominent forehead, small eyes, a short and upturned nose, and a full mouth. In essence, the upper body is invariably larger in proportion to the lower, which may make for a rather clumsy or top-heavy bodily appearance at times, stylish

# Leo: Glamorous, thick mane-like dark hair, proud and confident expression(resembles a lion), usually tall, with thin waists, trim athletic legs

# Virgo: Fair skin, no blemishes, pure facial features, intimidating gaze, roundish head, delicately-shaped lips, large and clear eyes, small, symmetrical, and refined features, a high forehead, long arms and thin eyebrows

# Libra: Dimples on the cheeks, nose, knees, or elbows, chiseled lips, roundish head, a thin nose, refined features, a high forehead

# Scorpio: Sharp features, intense eyes(reptilian-like eyes), On average have really dark hair or a unique hair style(mostly females)

# Sagittarius: Deep eyes, chiseled facial-set, usually have a large and well-shaped skull, a high, broad forehead, a tall, slender and well formed figure. They stand high and walk high like a Centaur. They have the tendency to stoop or slouch as if grazing for grass

# Capricorn: A chiseled, attractive body, wide-set eyes, dark hair, steady eyes, a dark complexion, capable hands, and prominent cheek bones certain face, females are usually skinny but muscular with delicate feet and hands, The female Capricorn face is unique(i.e. Aaliyah, Kate Moss)

Update:

I got it all from here, its so cool its almost all true! :

http://www.wikihow.com/Guess-Someone%27s-Astrologi...

Update 2:

SORRY, i missed these two:

# Aquarius: A friendly and approachable expression, vague expression, finely chiseled features, above average height and a slender figure. Their eyes usually convey remoteness and have a dreamy quality. Aquarians also have average noses and lips that are full at the center and thin out toward the edges, physically attractive

# Pisces: Innocent features, delicate expression, Pisces natives tend to be middle to short stature with short limbs. They lean toward corpulence (obesity) in their later years. Their face is typically full with a rather engaging smile and dimpled cheeks.

Update 3:

I didn't write this, I was just wondering if it was right about you because anyone can edit it !... come on its from wikihow lmao ;)

Update 4:

i'm telling you guys i did NOT right this ! ;)

i think its all true about me except the intimidating gaze... people actually say my gaze is like a little lost puppy or something... hehe

77 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah right!

Source(s): You sure did take the time didn't you?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leo: Glamorous, thick mane-like dark hair, proud and confident expression(resembles a lion), usually tall, with thin waists, trim athletic legs

My hair is like a Leo mane and dark yes i'm proud and confident and sometimes not we are not always like that.

I'm not tall neither do i have long legs.

# Aries: High set and narrow facial bones, broad foreheads, rosy cheeks, strong, well-proportioned body, above or below average height, and dark or sandy colored hair, strong eyebrows as well as clear and penetrating eyes

My Husband is Aries, High set and narrow facial bones true

Broad foreheads true

Rosey cheeks lol true

His eyebrow is thick and he has clear and penentrating eyes.

• 1 decade ago

Virgo: Fair skin, no blemishes, pure facial features, intimidating gaze, roundish head, delicately-shaped lips, large and clear eyes, small, symmetrical, and refined features, a high forehead, long arms and thin eyebrows

fair skin yes

no blemishes some

intimidating gaze no

round head yes

shaped lips yes

large and clear eyes no

refined features no

high forehead no

thin eyebrows no

long arms no

yes: 3

no: 7

IDK? lol

• 1 decade ago

Libra: Dimples on the cheeks, nose, knees, or elbows, chiseled lips, roundish head, a thin nose, refined features, a high forehead --> nope.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kris
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

My sign is Virgo. But I don't resemble anything described, except for a few things.

-no blemishes

-intimidating gaze

-roundish head,

-delicately-shaped lips

-large and clear eyes

What does 'pure facial features' mean anyways??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a Sagittarius, with Sagittarius rising, and Taurus moon. I'm not above average height at all. But Saturn is conjunct my ascendant, and Saturn tends to repress things, so perhaps it repressed my height!? Hahah. No, seriously.

So no mine isn't really like me in the height area but the thing about having a broad forehad, slender and well formed figure, and the part about standing high when walking is true. In Taurus the part about skin and having childlike expressive eyes is very true (people always tell me my eyes are laughing) I do have very thick hair, and full well formed lips.

So yes and no.

*Edit* This concept is interesting, but ultimately genetics determines our appearance.

• 4 years ago

# Aquarius: A friendly and approachable expression, vague expression, finely chiseled features, above average height and a slender figure. Their eyes usually convey remoteness and have a dreamy quality. Aquarians also have average noses and lips that are full at the center and thin out toward the edges, physically attractive

• 1 decade ago

Yes that's quite odd, i am often told i have an innocent childlike look about me and i am middle height, although i have long legs not short..

Maybe its a coincidence i don't know

I am 'pisces' by the way

Also the scorpio description describes my boyfriend perfectly.

• 1 decade ago

At least 4 of those match people I know very well! (Leo, Virgo, Taurus and Scorpio). I think there's something in it, if only maybe just from the times of year that the signs fall on :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a Cancer (Moon child). You were right to a point up to the short upturned nose part. I believe that kind of thing is inherited, as well as hair colour. What, every swede born in July has brown hair? Every Roman born in July has a short nose? Anyway, I don't have a short upturned nose, but I did as a kid... I'm not bunking everything you say.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lolz kinda of but not totally lyk ive got some features from other signs too tho!! im aquarius!! i know everyone says i look innocent n deres nothing about innocence in aquarius tho my lips rnt that thin at the edges lol im definitley not above average but i may grow to it tho lolz i doubt it tho

thnx for posting very interesting :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.