Calling all Christian religions, denominations, sects, etc...?

Using Scriptures (instead of opinions), please tell me what are the bare minimum Biblical requirements we must meet to be considered members of the BODY OF CHRIST. Are there are any SCRIPTURES THAT DISQUALIFY someone from being considered your BROTHER OR SISTER IN CHRIST IF THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU on these... show more Using Scriptures (instead of opinions), please tell me what are the bare minimum Biblical requirements we must meet to be considered members of the BODY OF CHRIST.

Are there are any SCRIPTURES THAT DISQUALIFY someone from being considered your BROTHER OR SISTER IN CHRIST IF THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU on these controversial issues:

1) Jesus: God the Son OR Not God, but still the Son of God?

2) Holy Spirit: God dwelling within us OR Inanimate Active Force?

3) Salvation: Faith Alone OR Faith vs Works?

4) Perceived idolatry: Mediators claiming exclusive God-given authority such as the Pope, Governing Body of JWs, LDS Church? Praying to/veneration of Mary?

5) Forbidden or Conscience Matters: Holidays, Birthdays, the Cross, Serving in the Army, Blood transfusions, etc?

6) Door-to-door Evangelism: Mandatory OR Special calling?

7) Saturday Sabbath: Still mandatory OR optional?

There is one thing we all have in common: We believe that the Bible is God's Word.

So put your opinions in your back pocket, and put your Bible where your mouth is.

Again, the question is:

What is BIBLICAL "BARE MINIMUM" we must agree on to be considered PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST?
Update: Another way to ask this question is:

If you got everything else wrong, what MUST you have right?
Update 2: My apologies, #4 should have read "Salvation: By faith alone OR by faith *plus* works?"
11 answers 11