300000 dollars at 4% is how much in one month?

If I put 300000 dollars in the bank at 4% intrest how much would I get in one month?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Math to find out is 1.04 to the power 1/12.

The interest on your money will be 0.3274% per month, in other words 982.10 dollars per month, but be aware that if you leave the money at the bank on the second month it will earn 4% over the 300982.10 dollars and so on.

• 4 years ago

1. A capitalization is something that brings value to the company. Simply painting would be considered maintenance, but modifications for specialized use, and overhaul of transmission to extend life are both possible capital assets. 2. A debit to an asset account will increase the balance: IE: a debit to your bank account is an actual deposit. Land valued at 300,000 would be one of the included journal entries. 3. The money has "come out", so you want to show it as outflow into the investing activities. 4. All assets divided by liabilities will give you a ratio. 5. They are asking only about assets, I'd go with the 30000. since that is the increase in the year end asset total. 6. 40000 x 8, divided by 365 (days in the year) multiplied by the number of days between June 1 and Dec 31. I am only a bookkeeper not an accountant. I've answered to the best of my knowledge and experience. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It would depend on how frequently interest is computed, but if its computed monthly, then you would get 4/12= .33% per month

300,000 x .0033 = $1000 of interest after 1 month.

• Sue C
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What are you - an ex Bank employee who can't work out their own payoff?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you are earning 4% interest per year, you would be earning 4/12=.333% interest per month.

After one month, you would have $312,880.38. You would earn $12,880.38!

• silkyjd4 years agoReport

Sorry, this comment meant for next one. U r correct

• 1 decade ago

You would earn approximately $12,0000 per month.

• 1 decade ago

If you have to ask this question, you probably don't have a pot to pi$$ in. Keep dreaming.

• 4 years ago

1200.00 a month

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

more than what I have that's for sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.