Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 decade ago

Can you erase your fingerprints?

Have an on going.... ...you know the rest, regarding wearing off your fingerprints?

Does picking and packing Pineapples, into wooden create's where out/off your fingerprints?

I'm sure, I've read or been told it can and does!

Working with any rough matirial will !!

Can someone neutral please settle this one

I dont want to remove them just find out if it's possible, to end the argument

• Boring
    Favorite Answer

Unless you wear out your skin on your fingers so its completely gone, your finger prints are there to stay. Not having skin on your fingers wouldn't be very fun.

• baron

Can You Erase Your Fingerprints

No, not without extreme pain and discomfort.

Rough materials will actually cause distinctive markings, which can be used to identify a person more quickly. Also, worn prints will recover quickly.

The only way to permanently erase your fingerprints would be to burn your skin away with acid, or to slice them off.

Source(s): Demonstrating forensics for the past two years

The total clear cut way to ruin your fingerprints, is to burn them off. You finger has layers and layers of the same print on each finger. So, no matter how much you work, or slice your finger the imprint will stay the same, unless you burn them.

You can remove your finger prints by doing rough manual labor but they will eventually grow back.

You could cut them off.

You could fill them with glue

Hold them close over a fireplace for 15 minutes. It will hurt but it should work.

yea if you sand alot your fingerprints may wear off

I doubt it but you could always do like on Men in Black and burn them off. But I wouldn't recommend trying that unless you like pain.

rub it into rough materials till its gone.if it appears again,rub it again

yes u can do it that way and u can burn them off