Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why does God let so much evil go on in the world, and how can heaven justify rape or murder?

It's like saying to a person "i'll put you here for 14 years, but after 14 years you will be raped and murdered and come straght to heaven" How exactly is that fair or right?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

ALL sin = death. It doesn't matter what sin it is, the punishment is eternity in the torments of hell.

Have you ever hated anyone? Then the verdict will be GUILTY! You are a murderer!

The Bible says he who hates his brother is a murderer.

God is holy and just. He will punish sin wherever it is found. God cannot be in the presence of sin and because God is such a good God, he will punish all sin. That is why we all stand guilty as charged. God's standard of goodness is MORAL PERFECTION. How many perfect people do you know?

The Bible says that NO ONE is good.

God's law stops the sinners moth of justification. If you die without Jesus you will go to hell. It is only through Jesus Christ and because of his sacrifice on the cross that we can be washed clean in his blood and be seen as though we had never even sinned at all. That is called Justification by faith in Christ. We can be saved if we come humbly to the Saviour and acknowledge our sinfulness and believe on his name.

Jesus said,"I am the way and the truth and the life; no man commeth to the Father but by me." John 14:6.

We broke God's laws and Christ paid our fine......

"Go commendeth his love for us in this; while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.

Who will you have to plead your case in God's courtroom at the time of your judgement?

The Bible says "And as it is appointed unto men once to die; after that comes judgement." Hebrews 9:27.

If you die without Jesus, You will not have him to plead your case if you deny the Salvation he offers you.

If you die without Jesus, You die without hope.

• 3 years ago

that's not honest; that's loose will. confident, God can intrude and end the rape and homicide, yet that demands someone praying. possibly, for despite the fact that reason the guy continues to be raped and murdered, yet God can use that to the touch different individuals's lives in a solid way. i be conscious of that doesn't make sense to human mind, yet a brilliant form of what God does does not make sense. My objective is to decide for practise to alter right into a volunteer rape disaster counselor. Rape is destructive, and that's some thing that could desire to consistently be interior the international, yet God can use me to help quite a few the victims. terrible issues that take place do no longer make me believe God any much less. He cares approximately those people and can use what they have been with the aid of to help others. Did you lose a chum or pal that grew to become into raped and murdered at 14? life's no longer honest, yet that doesn't advise God does not love the victims, their families, or their acquaintances.

• abbo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Everyones opinion on this is different, so here's mine:)

We have freewill. plain and simply. No one stands guard and stops us doing what we want, be it good or bad.

Perhaps in "the end" we will all answer for our actions and choices.

Just look at the animal kingdom and you will see all sorts of barbarism. Animals do it for survival while humans have choice. But in the end we are all quite similar.

Cruelty and injustice is in nature itself.

Again, no one stands guard. Where is the help for the turtle that is being attacked by a snake just for passing through.

As for heaven justifying rape and murder, from what i know it doesn't justify it. After all, why should the innocent answer for the guilty.

Just my thoughts:)

• 1 decade ago

The rain falls on the just and unjust alike. God did not promise a life of ease. Good and bad things happen to all. Life is not fair nor is it a respecter of persons, much like death. It is always good to be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.

The age of accountability is different for each individual, some know right from wrong earlier then others while there are some who will never reach the age of accountability (Permanently Retarded / Extreme mental Problems).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

God must let everyone make their own choices about how they live their lives. If God kept everyone from suffering or pain, what purpose would life have? We'd all be robots at his call and we'd never learn to do anything on our own. Because God wanted us to be different from his other creations, though, he let us make our own decisions. This is called FREEDOM. If you didn't have freedom, would you feel "loved"?

People who expect God to prevent every bad thing from happening in the world, misunderstand God's purposes and love. How can he love us if He keeps us "sheltered"? Wouldn't we think someone's child is weird if their parent kept them sheltered? Why? Think about it before moving on, and keep in mind God is the model of a perfect parent.

Just as God does not cause evil, he does not wish it upon anyone. However, we must make up our own minds on what we want to do. God promises justice for everyone in the end, and that should be sufficient. Those who follow and continue in evil will be punished for their wickedness, but those who were victims, if they seek His love and protection, will be rewarded. "Heaven" doesn't "justify" anything - it's just a reward for those who choose to follow God rather than their evil desires.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because God's will was to place man and woman on the earth and give them dominion... despite what we have done to screw it up. there isn't justice in this world because our hands work iniquity (rebellion). how can God be called a holy and just creator if He does not bring these immortal souls into being by way of the door that is on earth through the portals of the womb? nobody pre-exists in heaven, that is the finish line to a race hard won.

it is even more terrible to consider all of the babies who were rejected life, what works did they get to achieve, what glory did they have the chance to place at God's feet? absolutely none, they were denied life and sent straight to the Judge.

God allows evil to thrive for the time because time will not last forever. He is a righteous and gracious Judge, waiting until all is final, the effects of wicked and righteous acts will reach down through the ages and splash against eternity's shores, then when all of the facts are in, when all of the fruits are ripened, then God will inspect, God will make judgment... not one half of one sin will go unpunnished, if it was not buried in the blood of Christ, it will be required of you.

• 1 decade ago

Because I believe God gave us free will and we can do what we like with it.

Why would God bother making a Heaven if Earth was just like a Heaven?

Blame Adam and Eve, man :P

I believe in Hell though, so the rapist/ murderer would go to Hell.

Maddy x

• You can ask this question over and over again until your temples blow to pieces. However, The fact of the matter is: this is God's game and you can either take his instructions and play by his rules and recieve the highest rewards and benefits, or you can disobey him and play by your own rules like the Atheists play, and playing the way that they do will only infuriate The Creator of imaginations .

Source(s): The Holy Bible & The Holy Quran
  • 1 decade ago

evil goes on not because God wants it to its because humans have free will and choose to do things. as for heaven justifying rape of murder, heaven is salvation. it is paradise. if you suffer on earth then you will go to heaven and be in paradise quicker.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

easy...whenever God threw Satan off of heaven to earth satan became ruler of the world...The garden of Eden was a protection barrier for Adam because God knew that satan had taken over the earth and then when Eve was tricked by Satan God took away the garden of eden for Adam ans Eve had to go through the consequences...

So satan is ruler of this world..God protects us but if we dont want God then God isnt gonna force you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.