Tim asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who will win the NFC South?

Who will win the NFC South? I picked the Bucs before the season but as a Falcons fan I would love to say they will keep the last to first streak alive but I don't see it happening. I believe the Bucs will win the division and the Panthers will get a wild card spot.

Best Answer

Bucz,

I sort of agree and disagree with you, remember that both wildcards can come out of the same division, so up to 3 teams can come out of one division, which is exactly what I think will happen with the NFC south. True the Falcons are not as talented as the Bucs or Panthers, but I have looked and so far after the division leaders the biggest contenders are Arizona, and the Washington redskins and I think that the Falcons are better than either team, so Bucs will win the division, and the Panthers and the Falcons will grab the wildcards. At least im hoping something like that works out, it would be awesome if we won the division though.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): EAGLES ARE TOAST!!!!!!!!!!
  • Levi

T.B. is quietly developing into a team to be feared come playoff time. Garcia has his team moving the ball with confidence and generating yardage and points. The Bucs will win the NFC South and become a team to be feared in the playoffs. Watch.

Super Bowl Bucs? I think so!

You heard it here first.

(And I'm a Bears fan)

I picked Tampa Bay to win the NFC long before the season started.

My superbowl prediction: Titans vs Bucs

• voris

This branch would be nasty returned this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Any of the 4 communities could make the playoffs and a minimum of two will. My prediction is that Carolina wins the branch. they have a brilliant protection and a powerful offence. they have lots of intensity at basically approximately each and every place and can play with the aid of injuries. Fox could have them waiting to bypass at week a million as they could desire to have gained all of it final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days yet stumbled interior the playoffs. Tampa Bay will end 2nd and earn a wild card spot. Their defence maintains to be between the terrific and that they have got the nucleus on offence to win many video games. they'll conflict slightly early interior the season, yet as quickly as Sims unearths his groove they are going to be an extremely complicated group to overcome. Atlanta will end 0.33 yet until eventually Vick can study the thank you to bypass the ball consistently, they'll proceed to conflict. The defence has some holes as properly and the group could desire to finally finally end up around .500. New Orleans is a wild card. If Brees and McAllister are healthful, then this offence may be a nightmare with Horn, Stallworth and ROY Bush. The defence is rather respectable, yet spent lots time on the sphere final 3 hundred and sixty 5 days that the consistently wore down interior the 2nd a million/2. i think of that they are going to spend many of the season discovering the thank you to maximise their RBs and improve the relationship between Brees and the WRs. next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days, this group could desire to bypass to the Bowl...

I think the Bucs will win the division but i think Atlanta will keep it close but the Bucs will secure it late in the year.

I am a die hard New Orleans Saints fan and I think I can safely say it will not be them. I would say TB. The last time TB won the NFC south the one team in the division they could not beat was NO they lost to them twice that year. NO just couldn't beat anybody else. And one of TB losses this year was at the hands of NO.

It may sound crazy but I still think the Saints have just as good of a chance as any of the rest of the teams. They are 1-1 in conference play with a win over Tampa Bay. The Panthers won't beat them in the Dome.

TAMPA BAY WILL WIN THE NFC NORTH WITHOUT QUESTION ITS TIME FOR TAMPA BAY TO DO SOMETHING AGIAN... SINCE THERE SUPERBOWL VICTORY IN 2003 AGIANST OAKLAND... THEY NEVER GET RESPECT OR CREDIT FROM THE MEDIA TAMPA BAY HAS TALENT AND A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM THERE RECORD NOW IS 5-2 AND IN 1ST IN THE NFC NORTH.. GO BUCS

so proud to answer: bucs, as a bucs fan. since they're my favorite team i love thinking that they can make it to the superbowl, but realistically, i know i shouldn't get my hopes up too high.