High Schools - NYC - SHSAT ?
I am taking the SHSAT next week and if I don't pass then what High School should I consider applying to?
I live in Queens....But I want a school with a good education not less than Bronx Science or Brooklyn Tech.
Like Townsend Harris.
Any opinions or recommendations?
Here is a link to the High Schools in NYC:
- Grape ApeLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
Good luck on your examination. The top 15 high schools in the New York City area, in no specific order except for the top 3, are:
1. Regis (Catholic/All Boy)
2. Stuyvesant (Public/Co-ed)
3. Bronx Science (Public/Co-ed)
4. Xavier (Catholic/All Boy)
5. Fordham Prep (Catholic/All Boy)
6. Staten Island Tech (Public/Co-ed)
7. Townsend Harris (Public/Co-ed)
8. Dominican Academy (Catholic/All Girl)
9. Brooklyn Tech (Public/Co-ed)
10.Archbishop Molloy/St. Ann's (Catholic/Co-ed)
11.St. Francis Prep (Catholic/Co-ed)
12.Collegiate (Private / All Boy)
14. Horace Mann (Private/Co-ed)
15. Brearley (Private/All Girl)
- 4 years ago
They don't look at anything else other than the SHSAT test. That's why the paper received on 2-8-08 gave you an option of Stuyvesant already.