Bachman's mouth beating the Republicans? ?

After Michele Bachman's (R- MN) appearance on Chris Matthews' show, a deluge of contributions came into her opponent, raising his donation total from $ 4K to $ 620 K since Friday nite. Powell's comments about her released a new round. So, is the McCain campaign right to keep Palin away from a mic (excepting SNL?)

Favorite Answer

She came on air this morning stating that people were twisting her words. No apology of any sort.

Astounding.

She's tail-gunner Joe in drag.

I'm not from MN either, and I donated to El Tinklenberg's campaign, though I can't really afford it. He's up over $1 M now, but still trailing her funding.

Anti-American?? How about McCain hanging around with convicted Watergate burglar and domestic terrorist G. Gordon Liddy?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carl-bernstein/ayers...

Carl Bernstein

Posted October 13, 2008 | 02:19 PM (EST)

"During the same period that Bill Ayers was a member of the Weather Underground, Gordon Liddy was making plans to firebomb a Washington think tank, assassinate a prominent journalist, undertake the Watergate burglary, break into the office of Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist, and kidnap anti-war protesters at the 1972 Republican convention."

Bachman is beating the hate machine. Calling on every American that don't agree with McCain to be investigated for being unamerican.

• Deb M

Yes! But when she opens her mouth at the rallies, that is just as bad! People really question McCain's judgment picking a VP as polarizing and as uneducated as Palin! Palin really has no class whatsoever!

I am not from MN, but I donated to her opponent's campaign because I disliked her anti-America comments. Also, she has an eery similarity to Catherine Harris.

Bachman is a weapon of Mass Destruction of Republicans.

I saw her with Matthews and could not believe some of the accusations she was making! That woman is nuts!

Bachman is dangerous. what a whack-job! McCarthyism is not Patriotism!!!!!!