Anime poll #65: What would you do if your favorite anime character......?

Called you up and told you, they hated you and thought you were stupid and called you names? lol what would your reaction be and what would you say?

Bonus question:

Watch this and tell me what you think! Lol I made it a while ago and finally decided to upload it. Its an AMV and the anime is Inuyasha....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aJGr3Tg_fQ

Youtube thumbnail

Sorry if it loads really slow.

FYI: for those who answered my last poll, about the theme songs: my favorite is Vampire knights CLOSING song XD most said opening. :)

Thanks shockwave -.-'

Best Answer

I would realize that they were doing it under duress and had to hurt one to save another (as it is not in her personality to do such a thing)

So im kinda not creative today so I am making this!!!!! Ok its not really a poll but its just something to do for fun ^_^ Everyone loves fun..right???? *copy and paste or...or...or ELSE* Name of favorite anime character: Sachiko from Maria sama gamiteru Does your favorite anime character...... Wear make-up:no Wear jewelry:sometimes Have long hair:yes :) Wears purple: her hair ir dark purple :DDD Go to school:Yes a private catholic school Have a Girl/Boyfriend:no, she hates men for what her father and grandfather has done. Own a weapon:no, shes not violent. Is considered smart:she is very smart and admired by the students. Wears a skirt:no, she wears a long dress to school. Have a word/phrase they say all the time (plz list what it is): Yumi (Her petite soeur) Is an animal(example: inuyasha):nope. Talks alot:no she keeps to herself most of the time. She does talk to the fellow roses though. And she does not talk to men at all. She hates them and are afraid of them. Is shy:Not really And list things that makes them your favorite: Pretty smart sweet unique sisterhood bonds diffrent :DDDDD Bonus Question: Whats your favorite party snack? Finger sandwichs :DDD

I would cry my heart out if itachi did that. Then I would think it was a prank call because I would be in denial XD. Then I would laugh after going crazy, then I would track down the location of where the call came from and ask a few questions......... XD O_o

LOL!

BONUS ?:

I think its pretty good, way better than what I can do :D that's why i dont bother making one, because I SUCK XD lol, good job ;D

I'd have to laugh and ask my friend why he was doing that.

Bonus question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aJGr3Tg_

Youtube thumbnail

...

Sorry, but I'm not answering this one on the grounds that I don't want to.

Edit: *roll eyes* fine I'll watch it.

*After watching it*

Meh. Needs more randomness and funnier transitions.

Wellif Sachiko came up to meand said that, i would feel hurt lol but i also would be mad and get my best buddy Ash Ketchum and we would talk about how mean she is and then i would plot against her.

:DDD

....

Bonus:lmao, i liked the pokemon part XD and i laughed so hard when Miroku was talking about Mcdonalds

very good.

Well I would be depressed at first but then I would steal Nami from him then he would be depressed. Its Sanji by the way, He probably cant find his cigarettesXD

I thought you're AMV was funny especially the part with the sexy carlos song, You should have included Zap Brannigan's song.

Source(s): can you look at my AMV not many people have commented. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_JGqpcmp8

I'd laugh, and hang up.

I'd assume he's lying just because we got in a childish fight or something that pissed him off. If I knew him in real life, we'd probably get along. But that's just what I assume. I'm not a fangirl or anything, to be honest I look up to him as a role model.

But if he meant it, I'd probably just not talk to him for awhile. I never really needed anyone else but myself. Friends just bring you down. o_o

And I'm sorry, but my computer is dying on me today and I am unable to watch YouTube videos.

If my favourite character said that, I would be so shocked (if it was a girl -___-;;;) I would be like in the corner picking petal off of flowers saying "she loves me... she loves me not..." (lol jokes XD)

but I would be shocked

and haha your amv is pretty funny keep up the good work

My reaction would be O_O;

"The f*ck happened? What I'd do?"

Bonus Question:

>>That was awesome and hilarious. Great job! The last clip was a great finishing touch.

• If Ryoma or Hitsugaya would do that,i'd probably be shocked then say,"okay,if that's what you think,it's fine" then hang up and cry myself to sleep.

If Hani-senpai would do that,i'd say,"Oh no!Did you just wake up?" and send a large cake to him.

If Momiji would do that,i'd say,"What the heck did I do?!"

XD

bonus:

it's hilarious.XD

>about your question from the last survey,sorry cuz i had the wrong answer.:P

Lol I have a few favourites so I'd have mixed reactions.

If Hatsuharu Sohma said those things to me I'd be like "WTF?! Are you black Haru today? What'd I do, what'd I do?"

If Momiji Sohma did it I'd be like "N-n-n-nooooo, you is not my sweet little Momiji *SOBS*"

If Tohru Honda did it I'd burst out laughing cause it would just be ridiculous, she's way too nice :D

If Zero (VK) did it, well I'd probably expect it, I'm one of the "KYAAAA!" fangirls he would hate ;P

Ahhhh I can't think of any more of my favoruites, I'd mainly be like OMG there's a ficitional character on the phone and interrupt their rantings and ravings with fan-based questions about them :D

Good Q! ;D

P.s. LOL at your AMV! Very funny ;)