R&S Movie Critique....?

I wanted to see the new movie "Religulous"- I know it's already out in a few places. I'd see it without asking, but for $10 a pop, bad movies just aren't worth it.

Has anyone seen it? What do you think?

*by "a pop" I meant a ticket*

Forgot that means soda for some people :)

it's hard to avoid confusion, I live in VA and have only heard it as 'coke' until recently.... oh well

Favorite Answer

I thought it was good.

BTW I would just sneak my own drink in, movie theater prices are outrageous

Edit- Oooohhh Alright. Sorry my English does not cover all the slang of every area. It took me a year to figure that people used coke to refer to all sodas.

phenomenal documentary, its about time the truth be told. the facts are all reliable and completely believable. the part on religion was very interesting, and made so much sense. i know a lot of people will have a hard time grasping this, but its true, all of the religions run far too close in their writings and teachings. Astrology was all that was around for people in ancient times, its no wonder they would have created stories out of what they saw in the sky. There is no proof Jesus or his disciples ever existed, as about 20 of the greatest writers and minds at the time wrote nothing on the existence of jesus, in fact, there is no proof anywhere of such beliefs. The next part on 9/11 is appalling, but not surprising to me, as george bush has never been anything worth trusting. All the facts are so incredible and ridiculous that it blows my mind that the governments weak cover-ups are accepted by the public. Its pathetic, disgusting, and enlightening. The third part on the federal bank was the most shocking documentary footage i have ever seen. it is an absolutely travesty what our world has come to. deception, lies, and cover ups hiding what every single human being has the innate right to know, the truth. how can anyone decide what we should know or be exposed to? it sickens me people try and be in control of everything, just for money. money is useless, an idea the government created to enslave us for their own profit, yet it runs the world. the part on the rockefellers and rothschild is so disturbing it is hard for me to stomach it. to think our leaders have been so money hungry that they will stop at nothing, no matter what it takes, to always get more of it. we have been a part of a plot that has been going on for decades, and it is almost unreal to think these actions are acceptable. The time is now, our government has lied to us from the beginning and it is time for us to see that, the time for a new era must begin now, we cannot wait any longer to see what else they may do. Watch the movie please.

IJR saw it at a matinee for just $6, but the pop did cost $10!! The movie is well worth a look. It will be added to the IJR DVD collection the day it becomes available.

I've seen it twice and loved it both times. The people I saw it with also loved it, and the audiences, for the most part, were laughing in all the right places. I speak as an atheist and former fundie Xian.

• It was an excellent movie and Bill Maher was actually very respectful to those who expressed their faith in the movie.

My favorite line was when he told a group of Christians he had just debated with "thank you for not only being Christians, but Christ-like".

I learned a long time ago that most people are awful critics. They love the dumbest movies and hate the best. So don't waste your time asking what someone else thinks.

I saw it a couple weeks ago

It's AWESOME!

Well-worth the $10

• S K

Everyone should see it, including Christians.