Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Is the BNP's rise in popularity in Stoke the start of something special?

I understand the town now has 9 BNP councillors at the expense of labour. Good news?

Favorite Answer

I was shocked to discover recently that 8% of the UK residents wasen't actually born here, Needless to say with today economic crisis I think these 8% are a major factor in this, hence why there are rising Taxes and unemployment rate is high, and all these foreigners are breeding like cats and dogs and getting there familys over here and we welcome them with a house and benefits.

I think a rise in the BNP is a good thing as they would put a stop to all Immigrants coming to the UK and they've also said that they would give the foreigners money to leave. At the moment BNP don't have any seats in parliment but now there getting more recognised that will soon change. In Dagenham the BNP received more votes than all the other partys so if the BNP had councillors in every city I think they would take over, which is just a matter of time, but I can see it happening in then the next 14 years.

RISE THE BNP, we salute you.

The reason for the rise in small parties is that the present government is destroying England as fast as it can, so the only way the voters can make a point is to vote for other parties and especially those that are opposed to the EU at local and other elections.The fact is that if England had a parliament like Scotland that parliament would not be Labour controlled just as the Scots have thrown off the Labour yoke.

I expect that you will see more of the small partied gaining votes the longer that Labour and Brown are in power and dictating to England from a voter base outside England.

A sign of the times or maybe a taste of things to come.

It is not the Popularity of the BNP that has anything to do with their success . It is the UNPOPULARITY of the Labour ,and Tories that votes go elsewhere.

It also has 24 independent councillors and the smoking ban doesn't apply. I've always thought there was something a bit strange about Stoke on Trent. I don't think it's a trend that's likely to sweep the country, but I'm prepared to kill a few of the buggers if it does.

I suspect that it isn't quite as significant as one might think. The sad reality of the situation is the BNP need a much better leadership cadre if they wish to progress further.

However, I would still urge people to vote for them as they are a useful thorn in the side of the three pro-immigration establishment parties.

The only way it is "special" is that it shows there are more inbreds in Stoke than elsewhere

Yeah great news if you're a racist