Cycled 29-gallon; time to add the fish! Are these compatible?

I am planning on getting two dwarf gouramis, four to five guppies, and two african dwarf frogs. As far as I know, these are all compatible, but I really want to know if they are from other peoples' experiences. Also, are there any other fish that I can add to the tank that are fairly colorful but are compatible... show more I am planning on getting two dwarf gouramis, four to five guppies, and two african dwarf frogs. As far as I know, these are all compatible, but I really want to know if they are from other peoples' experiences.

Also, are there any other fish that I can add to the tank that are fairly colorful but are compatible with the other fish?

I know what order to add these animals into the tank, too. The dwarf frogs would go in first, of course, to get them used to their hiding places, of which there are many. Next would come the guppies, to both get the frogs used to the presence of fish in their tank, and to see how the frogs will react to them. After those two species are well established in the tank, the gouramis will go in, unless I want to add another small fish species... rummy-nose tetras, perhaps. See what I mean?

Also, would it be better to put two male gouramis in, or one male and one female? I don't want them frying, but I really don't want them fighting.
Update: I keep forgetting to add that ADFs are way different than ACFs. >> The dwarf frogs may eat the guppies, but they definitely won't get big enough to eat much more than that. Besides, when there are larger fish in the tank, they usually remain hidden except to surface for air. I think there's little... show more I keep forgetting to add that ADFs are way different than ACFs. >> The dwarf frogs may eat the guppies, but they definitely won't get big enough to eat much more than that. Besides, when there are larger fish in the tank, they usually remain hidden except to surface for air. I think there's little chance of the guppies being, well... missing in action.
Update 2: I forgot to add that, too; all male guppies, of course. No way in hello I'm getting a mix of the two. I know too well how fast guppies breed.