My printer status says "out of paper" and will not print, but there's a fat stack of paper in the tray! Help?

I've tried restarting the printer, restarting the computer, reinstalling the driver (which didnt work). I have an HP Officejet 4215 all in one. Last time I had trouble with his printer the tech guy gave me a code to press on the printer to reset it. Anyone know what the code is? I cannot find it ANYWHERE in my... show more I've tried restarting the printer, restarting the computer, reinstalling the driver (which didnt work). I have an HP Officejet 4215 all in one.
Last time I had trouble with his printer the tech guy gave me a code to press on the printer to reset it. Anyone know what the code is? I cannot find it ANYWHERE in my printer documentation and readme files.
I need this printer for all my college courses, so any help is much appreciated.
Thank you!

1 answer 1