Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 decade ago

In a brick built out building I have a washing machine and tumble dryer next to the outside toilet. (V. cold!)?

If I could re-direct the hot air from the tumble dryer into the toilet, what would be the best way to trap or condense the water content int the hot air and prevent dampness yet allow the heat through?

Favorite Answer

an ordinary tumble dryer has very wet air ..it may be hot but its very wet ..the only way to benefit from a condensing type dryer would be to have it in the same room !get a small blower type heater

why not lengthen the exhaust pipe, loop it through the wall to the toilet then back outside

the conducted heat will be dry

• ilise

no, my companions balls have been in my handbag for the final 4 years (or so he tells me) so except i come to a determination to bathe it, thats the place the only balls I fairly have in the abode stay ???