northface jacket going to be warm during winter?

hi i just bought this northface jacket off ebay. I see alot of people wearing them during fall seasons i just want to know if you can wear them in the cold winter weather conditions like in michigan

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It's a nice mid-layer underneath a weather-proof shell.

• 4 years ago

It depends on where you live and what the average temperature tends to be. I personally don't have anything against North Face jackets, I own one myself.. but I highly recommend against getting Denali. Not only is it not warm enough, it's also as common as seeing people wearing shoes... the North Face offers lots of different jackets - why not consider purchasing one that isn't worn by like 80% of people?

• 1 decade ago

Good for going from the house, to the school, to the mall, etc. Sucky for being outside all day in. You'll want a shell to go over the fleece if you plan to do anything serious with that jacket.

• 1 decade ago

That looks like more of a fall jacket. Should probably be comfortable when temps are in the thirties, but probably not so much when temps are lower than that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that will be warm, but for EXTREME cold weather, you need a Down-Filled coat. I suggest Northface brand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.