northface jacket going to be warm during winter?

hi i just bought this northface jacket off ebay. I see alot of people wearing them during fall seasons i just want to know if you can wear them in the cold winter weather conditions like in michigan

Best Answer

It's a nice mid-layer underneath a weather-proof shell.

It depends on where you live and what the average temperature tends to be. I personally don't have anything against North Face jackets, I own one myself.. but I highly recommend against getting Denali. Not only is it not warm enough, it's also as common as seeing people wearing shoes... the North Face offers lots of different jackets - why not consider purchasing one that isn't worn by like 80% of people?

Good for going from the house, to the school, to the mall, etc. Sucky for being outside all day in. You'll want a shell to go over the fleece if you plan to do anything serious with that jacket.

That looks like more of a fall jacket. Should probably be comfortable when temps are in the thirties, but probably not so much when temps are lower than that.

that will be warm, but for EXTREME cold weather, you need a Down-Filled coat. I suggest Northface brand.