TNA vs WWE called Bound for Wrestlemania?

Match 1 - Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles

Match 2 - Moter City Machine Guns vs The Hardy Boyz

Match 3 - Taylor Wilde vs Candice Michelle

Match 4 - Sting vs Undertaker

Match 5 - Team 3D vs Kofi Kingston & CM Punk

Match 6 - Chris Jericho vs Christian Cage

Match 7 - Justice League(TNA) vs Petey Williams & Scott Steiner

Match 8 - Abyss vs Kane

Match 9 - Carlito & Primo Colon vs Beer Money INC. vs DX vs LAX

MAIN EVENT

Booker T vs Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin vs Consequences Creed vs Batista vs Big Show

The winner gets 100,000

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Match 1 - Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles= AJ STYLES!

at this stage of there carreer or in there prim, AJ Styles is clearly better than rey misterio, he is stronger, he is a better technician, better high-flyer, he is a better brawler, AJ Styles would defenetly win.

Match 2 - Moter City Machine Guns vs The Hardy Boyz= MCMG !

Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin work so well toghether and they beat the Hardy boys are athletisme, if it was a ladder match i think Hardys would win, but in any other kind of match the MCMG are too good for the hardys

Match 3 - Taylor Wilde vs Candice Michelle= Taylor Wilde!

she is so underrated, i can't beilive a few poeple are calling her a bad wrestler, she is amazing, she just needs to gt out of the underdog gimmik, and candice michelle is just 1 of the worst female wrestles today

Match 4 - Sting vs Undertaker= hard Match up, I Will Say a TIE!

Undertaker is a better brawler and Stronger, while Sting is a better athlete and a better technician but not by much. i think it will be a tie here

Match 5 - Team 3D vs Kofi Kingston & CM Punk= Team 3D!

CM Punk and Kofi Kingstone are better wrestlers than Team 3d defenetly, but team 3d has been wrestling toghether for almsost 16 years now, they know eachother back and forth, they wuld find a win to win

Match 6 - Chris Jericho vs Christian Cage= Chris Jericho.

he has the athletisme advantage, he is the better technician, both are great but jericho is just better

Match 7 - Justice League(TNA) vs Petey Williams & Scott Steiner= Justice League .

why cz christopher daniels is amazing and alongside eric young and shark boy, they will be hard to beat.

Match 8 - Abyss vs Kane= KANE!

kane is a better brawler, high-flyer, technician, Kane is amazing and he is soooo underrated , and he will defenetly beat Abyss

Match 9 - Carlito & Primo Colon vs Beer Money INC. vs DX vs LAX= LAX!

LAX are probably the greatest tag team alive today, they have power, speed, talent, everything, and if u saw Homicide in ROH, u would know he is UNSTOPABLE

MAIN EVENT

Booker T vs Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin vs Consequences Creed vs Batista vs Big Show= KURT ANGLE!

as he is defenetly in the top 5 best wrestlers alive on the planet today, he's amazing, he can lift 500 pounds, and he can do 450 splashes, he is 1 of the best technicians ever, he would defenetly win

STARRED

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tyler
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Match 1- Styles by far, he's what high flying is suppose to be

Match 2- MCMG, definetly a lot better than the hardy boyz

Match 3- TNA's again, Tylor Wilde, Candice sucks(ILL)

Match 4- Tough 1, but i hate how people think their gimicks are the same or TNA copied them. Sting was around way longer then Taker, just not in TNA, and Taker is a dead man gimick, and Sting is an Icon gimick. Winner- Sting, more of a legend

Match 5- Wow, Team 3D by far. They are the greatest tag team in history

Match 6- These two have had battles all through the years in WWE, and primarly Jericho has come out on top. It's close, now that Christian has evolved into a main event, but I give it to Jericho.

Match 7- Ok, 1 there called Prince Justice Brotherhood, and both teams are from TNA. So TNA wins I guess, won by Steiner and Williams.

Match 8- Totally different gimicks, Abyss is more of a makind type gimick, just because there both "MONSTERS" doesnt meen there the same. Kane is an arsonist, and Abyss is a pyscho. Winner- Kane

Match 9- WWE Wins, everyone would cleary job to DX, way to make that match up even. Should have been DX vs. VKM or DX vs. 3D.

Match 10- Comes down to HHH vs. Angle, I give it to Angle since he's the greatest wrestler alive today, and possibly the best ever.

I think the score is 7-3, TNA wins. Shoulda evened up the matches, and for TNA you missed Samoa Joe, and for WWE you missed Edge and Cena.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Match 1-AJ Styles

Match 2-The Hardy Boyz

Match 3-Taylor Wilde

Match 4-Sting

Match 5-Team 3D

Match 6-Christian Cage

Match 7-Petey Williams & Scott Steiner

Match 8-Kane

Match 9-LAX.

Main Event-Kurt Angle

Source(s): Say Hello To The Bad Guy
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Match 1 - Rey Mysterio

Match 2 - The Hardy Boyz

Match 3 - Candice Michelle

Match 4 - Undertaker

Match 5 - Team 3D

Match 6 - Christian Cage

Match 7 - Petey Williams & Scott Steiner

Match 8 - Kane

Match 9 - Beer Money INC

MAIN EVENT - Triple H

Winner - WWE

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Match 1=Aj Styles

Match 2=Hardy boyz

Match 3=Widle

Match 4=Undertaker

Match 5=Team 3d

Match 6=Jericho

match 7=Petey &Big Pappa Pump

Match 8=Abyss

Match 9=DX

Match 10=Kurt angle but then He turns on tna And comes back to wwe

• 1 decade ago

Rey Mysterio

The Hardy Boyz

Taylor Wilde

Undertaker

Team 3D

Chris Jericho

Justice League

Kane

Carlito & Primo Colon

Triple H

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

AJ Styles

MCMG

Wilde (easy)

Taker

Kinston and Punk

Jericho

Williams and Steiner

Kane

LAX

Main Event

Shelton Benjamin

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yo it is not significant what area an experience is held in. What concerns is the action happening interior the ring. certain For Glory substitute right into a good ppv for a smaller corporation like TNA. needless to say the WWE is going to have the potential to hold their shows in greater arenas it is because of fact they have greater funds to piss away. The WWE's been around for the reason that 1952 and TNA's purely been around for 7 years. It takes time for a corporation to enhance. So why hate on TNA for giving it the good old college attempt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rey Mysterio - but it would be tough - I like both of them

The Hardy Boyz - both are good though

Candice Michelle

Undertaker

Kofi Kingston and CM Punk

Christian Cage

Justice League

Kane - both are very good and I like both

DX

Triple H Batista or Kurt Angle - all have very good wrestling abilities so I don't really know.

• Candle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm re-naming it Mania for Glory haha

Match 1 - Rey Mysterio vs AJ Styles

Winner: AJ

Ending: Rey sets AJ up for the West Coast Pop, but AJ reverses it into a snap Styles Clash and gets the victory.

Match 2 - Moter City Machine Guns vs The Hardy Boyz

Winners: (I'm so torn) The Hardyz

Ending: Alex and Chris go for the ASCS Rush on Matt, but he ducks, and the Guns collide with tandem kicks to one another's groins. They hop around the ring, right into stereo Twists of Fate. After the match, the Guns refuse to shake hands.

Match 3 - Taylor Wilde vs Candice Michelle

Winner: Wilde

Ending: Tayler kills Michelle, she's just a better wrestler. German Suplex finish

Match 4 - Sting vs Undertaker

Winner: Undertaker

Ending: Sting goes for the Death Drop, but Taker reverses into a standing dragon sleeper, but then lifts Sting up into a modified Tombstone. Sting immediately hops up after, no-selling it, as he "sting's up" Taker goozles him and chokeslams him, but holds on, and lifts him off the mat and chokeslams him once more. Cover for the 3

Match 5 - Team 3D vs Kofi Kingston & CM Punk

Winners: 3D

Ending: 3D lol

Match 6 - Chris Jericho vs Christian Cage

Winner: Chris Jericho

Ending: Cage tries to twist Jericho over with an Umprettier, but Y2J slips out, turns Cage around and hits a Code Breaker for the win

Match 7 - Justice League(TNA) vs Petey Williams & Scott Steiner

Winner: Prince Justice Brotherhood (Get it right, Junior! lol)

Ending: Spicy Drop into a Chummer on Petey

Match 8 - Abyss vs Kane

Winner: No Contest

Ending: They both get double DQ'd for the imense amount of torture they put one another through. When DQ'd, they decidedly turn on Charles Robinson and double chokeslam him to hell

Match 9 - Carlito & Primo Colon vs Beer Money INC. vs DX vs LAX

Winners: Beer Money

Ending: After a series of finishers from all teams, leaving DX standing tall, Beer Money rushes into the ring. Roode northern lariats Triple H to the outside. Storm sets HBK up for the DUI, Roode latches on with the neckbreaker. A winner is BM Inc.

MAIN EVENT

Booker T vs Triple H vs Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin vs Consequences Creed vs Batista vs Big Show

Winner: Big Show

Ending: Show kills everyone....EVERYONE. Creed tries to do his Rocky Johnson combo, but Show cuts him off mid-split with a knock out punch. Shelton springboards straight into a knock out punch, Book kicks Show to the gut, goes for a scissors kick, Show ducks it, KO punch to the back of Book's head. Angle sneaks up from behind, trying an Olympic slam, but eats a chokeslam for his trouble. Triple H and Batista nod to one anther and charge Big Show at the same time, only to eat two knuckle sandwiches. Big Show covers Creed with one foot.

The winner gets 100,000

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.