Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

''The Dark Knight'' JOKER

In the ''The Dark Knight''

why the joker is so impressive,

even someone believe he is the main character.

And what scenes do you think he is so impressive?

please answer my question with scences. (three to four)

Reasinable please.

BE QUICK!!

Answer in english.

1 Answer

Rating
  • K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

So you want to know why Joker is so great in Dark Knight and even better than Batman. Perhaps you must read the following comment found at imdb.com (just quote a paragraph for you):... the real star of the show is the late and great Heath Ledger, who steals almost every scene he's in as the villainous Joker (Nicholson, step aside). This Joker is not like the other renditions; he is the best. Downright evil, corrupt, insane, psychotic, terrifying. In every sense of those aforementioned words. More scary than funny, he shows audiences the Joker is undoubtedly Batman's most nefarious foe and his perfect nemesis, challenging him all the way. With a cynical smile, he proclaims in a scene where Batman is a freak to the public, like the Joker himself. This also explains the balance of righteousness that Bruce Wayne is going through. The Joker is downright evil, and Ledger makes this performance legendary. I agree with the critics, sign me up for the petition where he deserves a posthumous Oscar win.To read more, please go to:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

2008-10-20 19:19:46 補充:

steals almost every scene ~ 幾乎每一幕都搶盡鏡頭

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.