Peggy asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

明天早想要去見工,好可能要用英文介紹自己,我已經寫了草稿,請幫我修改一吓 (Part 2)

Introduce myself (Part 2)

About my working experiences, I have been working in legal field for 14 years. My last job was a clerk from June 2007 to March 2008 afterwards I was promoted to legal executive from April to June 2008. My main duties in A&A Company were assisting the solicitors in handling conveyancing files for instance, URA Project, Tenancy, preparing standard draft sale and purchase agreements, the subsequent assignments, mortgages as well as other documents (if necessary).

Why did she leave the company ? (if necessary to answer)

Indeed, I didn’t expect to work overtime 7 day a week. On the other hand, I didn’t have much time to take a good rest and to do what I want after work so I quitted my previous job.

Update:

Very Urgent ! Please

1 Answer

Rating
  • K
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你的說話內容或 grammar 不是太大問題, 但內容及表達方面, 有些地方似乎有問題:My last job was a clerk from June 2007 to March 2008 afterwards I was promoted to legal executive ... 此句意思有問題, 因為, 你說 last job 是做 clerk, 但你若果之後升了做 executive, 即說明 做 clerk 並不是你的 last job 了.有些地方應要停頓 (如是 written English 就要加標點): 1) ..... 2008. Afterwards, ....2) files, for instance, ...你說離開的 "唯一" 理由是 ... to work 7 day(s) a week ...但你有沒有想過, 對方的公司也可能要求同事常常 OT? 或許你要進一步想想, 若對方反問你以下問時, 你要怎樣解話了:Well, Miss XXX (i.e. you), actually when you work with us you're also required to work overtime. So do you think that's a problem to you?此外, 如果只有一個理由, 而這理由是 "太長時間", 對方 "可能覺得" 你為人不夠進取. 因此, 最好多想另一些理由去說明自己辭職的理由 (例如想去另一更好的公司, 有更多學習的機會之類)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.