Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我翻譯成英文的嗎 謝謝 急!!! 我可以加點到30

咖啡在全世界都是個非常受歡迎的飲料,根據「國際咖啡組織」的資料顯示,每年全世界會喝掉約7百億美元的咖啡,在這麼受歡迎的背後,同時也帶來了許多的研究資料去說明咖啡對人體的影響,其中有正面的、也有負面的,以及人類對咖啡的長久依賴造成了一些疾病的產生與傷害。所以咖啡到底是好是壞?用以下的幾點來說明

Coffee is a popular drink around the world. According to the International Coffee Organization, the world consumes about US$70 billion worth of coffee each year......

咖啡內含的物質

咖啡中含有許多的抗氧化物,能防止自由基造成心臟病和癌症.其中含有大量的咖啡因,同時咖啡中也含有丹寧酸、脂肪、蛋白質、糖份、礦物質、粗纖維,含咖啡因的咖啡,才能刺激膽囊收縮,並減少膽汁內容易形成膽結石的膽固醇。

盡量不要用網路的線上翻譯

因為那個文法都是錯誤的= =

不要錯的太離譜!!!

因為我最後還要修正

希望時間上比較快速

謝謝

Update:

咖啡對健康的影響

之後世界各地的醫學研究者提出了許多研究資料去證明其實咖啡對人體不只有壞處,咖啡可以刺激中樞神經或筋肉的作用,增強身體耐力,可使筋肉疲勞恢復,工作效率提昇,也可以提高心理上的警醒度,具有清醒的效果能使頭腦反應活潑靈敏。還有由於刺激交感神經,可以抑住副交感神經的興奮而引起的氣喘。其他咖啡也有幫助消化的效果,特別是食用過肉類時、胃液分泌多,促進消化,防止胃下垂。由於咖啡因可以分解脂肪,患心臟病的危險不會提高,藉由降低心血管疾病,大量喝咖啡似乎能降低腸癌或直腸癌的風險.

還有這個也可以順便嗎

我還是會持續加點

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Meanwhile, the popularity brings many researches information to tell the effect of coffee on human body. Among then are positive and negative and disease and harms caused by longp-tern reliance on coffee. The following would describe whether coffee is good or bad to humen being

-substance contained in coffee

Coffee contains lots amount of antioxitant, which could prevent the cardiovascular disease and cancer caused by free radical. Beside, coffee also contains tannic acid, fat, protein, sugar ,mineral and rough fiber. Coffeine-contained coffee could excite gallbladder contraction and reduce cholesterol in bile. Cholesterol could easily form gallbladder stone

2008-10-19 15:35:08 補充:

Effect of coffee on health

Medical researchers in the wouldwide have provided many information to prove not only negative effect have coffee on health. Coffee could enhance body endurance and recover from fatige by stimulating central nerve system or muscle.

Source(s): 自己
  • rman n
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Behind the popularity, there are also many researches showing how coffee effects human bodies, some of them are positive, while some are negative. Reliance of coffee for human bodies in the long-term also causes some diseases or harm to the health. So whether Coffee is friend or foe, we could explain as followings

2008-10-19 14:47:59 補充:

Coffee contains many antioxidants, which can prevent free-radical from causing heart diseases and cancer.

2008-10-19 14:48:41 補充:

Coffee contains huge amount of caffeine and also tannin, fat, protein, sugar, minerals, crude fiber.

2008-10-19 14:49:08 補充:

Coffee contains caffeine could stimulate the gall bladder to contract and reduce the cholesterol in bile which is usually the cause of gallstones

2008-10-19 15:08:49 補充:

After medical researchers world wide provide number of studies to prove that coffee actually does not only harm the human body, coffee can stimulate the muscle or the central nervous system

2008-10-19 15:09:25 補充:

enhance physical endurance, will enable the restoration of muscle fatigue, improve working efficiency, but also can improve the mental on the alert, with a sober mind can contribute to a sensitive and lively reaction

2008-10-19 15:22:16 補充:

Due to the stimulation of sympathetic nerve, which can repress asthma caused by the excitement of vice sympathetic nerve.

Source(s): me, me, me, me, me, me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.