Myspace help? 10 PTS BEST ANSWER!?

Okay, i need to get rid of that grey box at the bottom of my profile

you know, the one that says "2003-2008 myspace.com all rights reserved

Is there any special code to get rid of it?

thanks In advanced!

Best answer 10 PTS!

Favorite Answer

i'm srry but you can't get rid of it, it is suppose to be there.

You can't just expect things to work. If the song isn't on myspace, then more than likely you can't put it on your page. I know they've disabled imeem from working with myspace. The only solution I can think of is to look for a music video on youtube, and upload the video. Otherwise, you have to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you, and not everything will work in your favor.

I am sorry i dont have the answers but umm there is many websites that can hide things for you maybe its a layout you are using or somthing i really dont know

• You can't get rid of it, but you CAN hide it.

If you have a solid color background, say you have the color black (000000)

<style>

.bodyContent tr {background-color:transparent;}

.bodyContent td div div a.text {color:000000;}

.bodyContent td div div {color:000000;}

.bodyContent td div font {color:000000;}

.bodyContent td div {background-color:000000;}

</style>

Copy and Paste that into your profile, and you will almost not be able to see it.

If you have a different color, such as lime green (00ff00), replace all the 000000 s with 00ff00.

Here is my profile, and this is how I did it.

http://www.myspace.com/iloveyouyoshi

EDIT: There probably is a hack that will remove it completely, but this is illegal.

You can't get rid of it, sorry! But, if you get a very dark backround it could make it almost blend in

you can't get rid of it cause its a URL/al rights reserved thing so that it allows you to have myspace or something ??/

Not that I know of. I don't really care/know how to remove it. This probably isn't the best answer, but I don't know how to. Sorry!!!

it's encrypted into myspace itself and you can't get rid of it.

you can find a layout that masks it, or makes it smaller...

Source(s): http://www.myspace.com/holyfuckopenawindow ^^ my myspace layout sort of blends it and makes it less obvious.

of a school? cuz mine doesnt have that just click on remove.if it has it if not just click on it then things will come out then click remove but if it isnt then idk..cuz i dont have that one mine