Ellen asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

What do people do on their computers at Starbucks?

Are they working? Checking emails? All I do is play games and watch porn. I want to be cool and take my macbook to starbucks but I am not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

• Burt
    Favorite Answer

Starbucks as many other coffee shops have free internet access for you to use while drinking coffee.

You can log into Yahoo Answers and answer some of the questions or just browse the net

I worked at Starbucks, but I could have cared less what people did on their laptops.

Having a Macbook is some weird social status at Starbucks.

I don't really know maybe work stuff surfing the web but i always thott it would be cool to play world of warcraft or guild wars or ever quest or some game in starbucks lol

They do what you and me are doing right now....

They do homework, they blog, they chat, they check their stocks, they surf the net, they check their email, etc etc. They just do normal things but since Starbucks has Wifi (i believe thats what its called) and its a peaceful enviroment some people go there to get all their stuff done and have a drink as well..

• Ricky

haha. i used to work at a starbucks and you have NO IDEA what people did!!!

but the worst thing was when they tried to pay their bills .. lol. maybe it's just me or is being in a coffee shop the WORST time to do that?

Surf and enjoy; most of the people in Starbucks are trying desperately trying to look busy and important when in fact they are neither.

At starbucks they go on yahoo answers thats what they do... Infact im doing that right now 0.o

did you say all you do is watch porn?

LOL

at least youre honest.

Watch some porn at starbucks to go with your Latte or Expresso

I do homework, and go on yahoo answers of course.

thats the best porn spot