What are my chances at getting accepted? (revised)?

***Sorry to keep reposting this, but I'd like to get some more feedback... and please excuse my grammar mistake in a previous post of mine. That's horribly embarrassing, considering I'm usually a stickler for grammar, and considering my college aspirations... In addition, this post is slightly different than my... show more ***Sorry to keep reposting this, but I'd like to get some more feedback...
and please excuse my grammar mistake in a previous post of mine. That's horribly embarrassing, considering I'm usually a stickler for grammar, and considering my college aspirations...
In addition, this post is slightly different than my previous posts, so if you're commenting again, please re-read it.

Profile-

African American female, junior at competitive arts school (magnet school) as a vocal major
Academic Record-
3.8 unweighted GPA (on 4.0 scale)
4.3 weighted HPA (on 5.0 scale)
I am taking the SATs in January, but on the latest practice test I took, I got a 1880. I know, my score is pretty awful, and I am quite upset about it, but I am currently enrolled in an SAT prep course and I frequently take practice tests.
AP Classes-
AP Human Geography- 3
AP World History and AP Music Theory- 3 and 4
AP Comp. and AP U.S.- currently taking
The rest of my classes have all been honors, excluding health classes, a driving course, and 3 math courses (one was taken in middle school)
Extra curriculars-
-Historian on Freshman Class Council
-Life Teen member
-All-State 2008 Concert Choir
-Tri-M Secretary
-Corresponding Secretary on Junior Class Council
-African Outreach Club Member
-Rotary Club Future Stars 2006 2nd place winner and finalist in 2007 and 2008
-YSPB Member
-Student Task Force Member
-Spanish Honors Society
-National Honors Society
-Amnesty International
-Key Club
-ACDA Musician
Community service-
-Local library
-Church Choir
-Volunteer for Save Darfur, Hurricane Katrina, and CF Fundraisers
-Most of my community comes from things I do through my art area

As far as essays are concerned, not to toot my own horn, but I've been told that I am a very good writer.

Schools I'm interested in are BU, BC, NYU, Emerson, Syracuse, Wellesley, Wesleyan, Brown, etc... and I would love to go to school in Boston.

I've wanted to go to an Ivy since I was a little girl (my dad went to Yale) but that sadly looks like it's out of reach for me. :(

I am looking to major in history, minor in music performance, and then go on to law school. Or possibly major in English. I'm not entirely sure yet. :)

What are my chances?

And does anyone have any suggestions for schools that would be willing to accept me?

Only nice, yet constructive criticism, if you don't mind. :)