Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

How do you add on video effects and transitions on Windows Movie Maker?

I want more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ohyeahbsd-

Hi, my name’s Cody, and I’m working with the Windows Media Outreach Team to help answer questions that folks might have about their copies of Windows Movie Maker.

If you’re looking for a way to add some more effects and transitions to your copy of Windows Movie Maker, I’ve got a few links for you.

Here’s an official download from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/power...

To see a whole lot more downloads, check out this forum: http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Tutorials/AddOns... . They usually have quite a few different downloads for all different versions of Movie Maker, and you should be able to find what you need.

I hope this is helpful! Good luck with your project!

Thanks,

Cody

Windows Media Outreach Team

• 1 decade ago

go to your side menu and click transitions or video effects. if it is a transition you must already have your clip already in your time line. click the transition you want and drag and drop it on the time line between the the clips you want to have it on. for effects do the same thing but drag onto the clip and not between.

Hoped this helped!

Mac Tech Guy

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you want to have a more powerful program i recommend download Ulead free trial, GOOGLE it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Google it... it's the best way to help, unless if you do google it and find nothing, maybe there isn't anymore.

Try finding another program them, there is bound to be 'better' and also 'free' programs ;)

There ALWAYS is...

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

click "tools" "titles" and then "credits" and it all should be there. Or if there is a tool bar on the left side it should all be in there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.