Sami K asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who to start at WR on Week 7?

Who should I start at WR during Week 7? Pick two of the three.

Marques Colston vs Carolina

Bernard Berrian vs Chiago

Jerricho Cotchery vs Oakland

1 point per reception

1 point per 10 yards

10 bonus point at 125 yards recieving

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I will be in the minority but Colston is your best WR but he is coming off an injury. I would start Colston and Cotchery, better QBs.

• Cotchery and Berrian. I would be way of Colston coming off an injury.

• 1 decade ago

Berrian and Cotchery.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i might start up Frank Gore, Houston has given up an outstanding sort of things to opposing working backs. remember what Chris Johnson did to them some weeks in the past? i might additionally start up Steven Jackson, Bradshaw and Jones are not the function backs and that i do no longer see the two doing a lot this week, and Mendenhall is now the starter yet I genuinely do no longer see him doing a lot against the Vikings D. Rice had a great game yet hes a extra powerful back than Mendenhall and sees so a lot extra passes that's the place he extremely thrived. At WR i might start up Miles Austin by using fact notwithstanding if he places up 0.5 of what he did 2 weeks in the past it would be a great day. Hes the starter now and that i nonetheless do no longer see Roy Williams doing a lot. An then i think of the two Knox or Rice may be good right here yet i visit bypass with Rice right here it sounds like Harvin won't play with a Shoulder harm and Rice might get an outstanding sort of his objectives, plus any deep passes from Favre, He had like 173 yards final week.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Defintly Jerricho Cothcery.. Oakland defense is really bad at the moment and every Wideout of the Jets is gauranteed to have 3-4 catches. And Berrian. ***** is on fireeeee. He and Gus got some maaad conections.... Watch fer a huge assss game.

• Berrian and Cotchery

Berrian is playing Chicago who is 27th againast the pass

Cotchery is playing Oakland who is 25th againast the pass

and i saw to not play Colston because he is coming off an injury and he is playing Carolina who is 2nd againast the pass

Source(s): Vikings are the hottest team in the NFL right now! GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!! GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!! GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!! We are #1 NFC NORTH IS OURS Sack Count: JARED ALLEN---------3 Sacks
  • 1 decade ago

Cotchery Oakland has a terrible and always has a grab each game.

Berrian on the other hand some games hasn't player worth ****.

• 1 decade ago

Berrian. That guy's a beast.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

deff go with berrian

• 1 decade ago

berrian....

GiaNtS SB sTaRz 4eVr!!!!!!!!!!

aNd eLi MaNniNg iS bEAstlY <3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.