Which TV: HD Ready or Full HD?

I want to buy a TV this week and I need some advice, I need a TV which I can use for my Xbox 360 and it also needs to be able to connect with my PC. I wont watch DVDs on it, it will be used to watch TV, play games, and use it as monitor for a PC. The TV I have now is a Samsung from '98, so I I'm new to the HD... show more I want to buy a TV this week and I need some advice, I need a TV which I can use for my Xbox 360 and it also needs to be able to connect with my PC. I wont watch DVDs on it, it will be used to watch TV, play games, and use it as monitor for a PC. The TV I have now is a Samsung from '98, so I I'm new to the HD stuff. Someone please help me, so I could make a decision tomorrow. I have about 1000 euro(about 1400 USD) to spend.
Update: Can someone also explain why some of the Samsung HD TVs have no power button?