Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why do I become so aroused when Japanese women ask me about the upcoming election???

Favorite Answer

I think it's something to do with the election you've got going on in your pants!

I do and to take it even further, i think of the combination of Clinton/Obama could be unbeatable in '08. a quick tale, to form of buttress my strategies in this. On New Years Eve I attended a union occasion with my husband, who's a bricklayer. I sat there in a corner later that night, purely listening to the lads talk politics over their cigars and photos. i substitute into bowled over to my middle via how a lot of them stated they might vote for Hillary Clinton. i substitute into already helping her, yet I on no account envisioned to pay attention this style of large style of fellows - extraordinarily whilst i know this style of large style of of them are devoted chauvinists - to assert that once which preserve their place over the few jeers they gained. i think of greater people are waiting for a girl or a black candidate greater desirable than some persons are waiting to have self assurance. The ballot numbers easily undergo it out, and that i've got been inspired via the advantageous comments i'm getting when I positioned on my Hillary tshirsts around city at the same time as doing errands. there'll constantly be racists and misogynists, and that they get observed because of fact they're frequently loud and obnoxious. yet i individually have self assurance we are start to upward thrust above that throughout this us of a.

• Mac S

Because you're a freak and very few Japanese women live in Wisconsin?

Source(s): no offense dawg ~peace~
  • A.G.©

LMAO, They're saying Election, Not Erection...

Had to think about it....

Phucking Hilarious

Not all Asian women give Happy Endings, stop stereotyping, you pig!

Source(s): "Yu pai nou! NOU!" ...oh no! I'm becoming racist... :S
  • I totally didn't get it until AG spelled it out. Fcuking gold star question luv!

lmfao! Elections are there specialty! They can talk about elections long time!!

I don't know. I always have elections.

• lobo27

Their just hot dude

why ask why?

• <= Speechless...

Deck the hall with boughs of holly, Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra rah.