Want to play the sibsets game?!?
Want to play the sibsets game? Here's how it works. I say a name, and you give two other names (one for each gender) that would be likely to be chosen by the same parents. Example: I say Eliza, and you say Eliza, Charlotte, and Theodore. You're welcome to explain your reasoning if you feel you need to. Ready?
Best answer goes to the person with the most fitting sibsets.
- coolteambltLv 61 decade agoBest Answer
Whee! I love these kind of games.
1. Emma, Olivia, and Jacob -All classic, but common names.
2. Rowena, Ariadne, and Evander -I know Rowena isn't a Greek name, but that's just the set I can picture: decently obscure names from literature and mythology.
3. Azure, Summer, and Skyler -Vaguely hippie, but still trendy feeling.
4. Melody, Tessa, and Noah -I knew two Melodys (Melodies?) growing up, and one had a sister named Tessa, and the other had a brother named Noah.
5. Kayla, Madalynn, and Evan -Slightly dated, common, and trendy names.
6. Monique, Danielle, and Chaz -Slightly dated and slightly French names.
7. Evangeline, Genevieve, and Julius -Longer, older fashioned, and slightly frilly names.
8. Daphne, Daria, and James -Those are the three names my husband and I can agree on. ;)
9. Henry, Oliver, and Eleanor -Classics that are coming back. They're not trendy or common yet, but they've jumped in popularity over the last few years.
10. Jayden, Max, and Kayleigh -really painfully trendy names that come across as flimsy and will be dated within a couple of years.
11. Alistair, Sebastian, and Ivy -Older fashioned names that feel British (I know Sebastian isn't technically an English name, but it feels like a name that would be popular with the Brits right now).
12. Ezra, Asher, and Odessa -Ezra and Asher sound like brothers to me because they're both biblical, have been unusual for years, but are coming back. Ezra and Odessa are both spunky sounding names that sound really dramatic and cool.
13. Garrison, Cooper, and Kelly -Last names with a Western sort of flair.
14. Wesley, Garrett, and Faye -They all feel a bit Wild West-y, but they are all names of famous African Americans.
15. Sawyer, Oscar, and Bronte -Unusual but cool names of literary figures, both authors and characters.
16. Leonardo, Mateo, and Gianna -Pretty Italian names that are simple enough for English speakers to pronounce.
- KikiLv 51 decade ago
1. Emma, Faith, Owen
2. Rowena, Ophelia, Bertram
3. Azure, Lark, Jett,
4. Melody, Laurel, Gregory
5. Kayla, Trinity, Jordan
6. Monique, Desiree, Jerome
7. Evangeline, Violet, Jasper
8. Daphne, Helena, Julian
9. Henry, Peter, Cecilia
10. Jayden, Landon, Kaylin
11. Alistair, Cormac, Maeve
12. Ezra, Asher, Phoebe
13. Garrison, Barrett, Ellery
14. Wesley, Preston, Avery
15. Sawyer, Hudson, Delaney
16. Leonardo, Giovanni, Portia
- 1 decade ago
1. Emma, Abigail, Noah
2. Rowena, Felicie, Alfonse (all old german)
3. Azure, Sienna, Grayson
4. Melody, Cadence, Finian (a musical by fred astaire)
5. Kayla, Madison, Bradley
6. Monique, Kiana, Lamar
7. Evangeline, Gwendolyn, Isaac
8. Daphne, May, Simon
9. Henry, Genevieve, Oliver
10. Jayden, Kobe, Brianna (i know somebody with this sibset)
11. Alistair,Sasha, Lexer (all mean "defender")
12. Ezra, Jenna, Immanuel (Hebrew)
13. Garrison, Layne, Briggs
14. Wesley, Beatrix, Harris
15. Sawyer, Harper, Finn
16. Leonardo, Nicolette, Theodore
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. Emma, Elizabeth, and Edward
2. Rowena, Russel, Margaret
4. Azure, Adeline, Adele
4. Melody, Mary, Melanie
5. Kayla, Kyle, Courtney(Kayla and Kyle siblings I know)
6. Monique, Tatum, Amari
7. Evangeline, Genevieve, Johnathan
8. Daphne, Fiona, Theodore
9. Henry, Louis, Fredrick
10. Jayden, Colin, Logan
11. Alistair, Severus, Ruben
12. Ezra, Eliza, Isabelle
12. Garrison, Grayson, Genevra
14. Wesley, Fitch, Winona(Wesley and Fitch are cousins)
15. Sawyer, Michael, Sarah
16. Leonardo, Patience, Lois
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
1. Emma, Abigail & Thomas
2. Rowena, Cordelia & Geoffrey
3. Azure, Violet & Oliver
4. Melody, Cadence & Simmons
5. Kayla, Alexis & Aiden
6. Monique, Daniella & Andre
7. Evangeline, Esther & Henry
8. Daphne, Elizabeth & John
9. Henry, Olive & Maurice
10. Jayden, Emily & Ethan
11. Alistair, Imogen & Zuma
12. Ezra, Ruth & Darius
13. Garrison, Isabel & Colton
14. Wesley, Grace & Austin
15. Sawyer, Avery & Wyatt
16. Leonardo, Juliet & Fredrick
- DahliaLv 71 decade ago
1. Emma, Charlotte, Joshua
2. Rowena, Matilda, Forest
3. Azure, Violet, Sterling
4. Melody, Angel, Sage
5. Kayla, Mckenzie, Evan
6. Monique, Simone, Andre
7. Evangeline, Annabel, Benjamin
8. Daphne, Claire, Graham
9. Henry, Amelia, William
10. Jayden, Ava, Brennan
11. Alistair, Constance, Desmond
12. Ezra, Isobel, Raphael
13. Garrison, Caitlin, Austin
14. Wesley, Madalyn, Ashton
15. Sawyer, Piper, Hudson
16. Leonardo, Alessandra, Marco
I put these together from what I felt would be the same style, equally popular or uncommon.
- 1 decade ago
1. Emma, Paul, and Rose.
2. Rowena, Aisling, and Séamus.
4. Melody, Ruth, and Astrid.
7. Evangeline, Charlotte, and Alasdair.
8. Daphne, Matilda, and Aubrey.
9. Henry, Charlotte, and Paul.
11. Alistair, Elspeth, and Séamus.
12. Ezra, Anne, and Paul.
13. Garrison, Cordelia, and Aubrey.
14. Wesley, Eloise, and Sylvester.
15. Sawyer, Amaya, and Elias.
16. Leonardo, Anastasia, and Christian.
- bbwdys4Lv 61 decade ago
1. Emma - Emma, Abigail, and Jacob
2. Rowena - Rowena, Isadora, and Leopold
3. Azure - Azure, Eliana, and River
4. Melody - Melody, Summer, and Dakota
5. Kayla - Kayla, Amber, and Logan
6. Monique - Monique, Rachelle, and Jarvis
7. Evangeline - Evangeline, Allegra, and Thaddeus
8. Daphne - Daphne, Charlotte, and Oscar
9. Henry - Henry, George, and Catherine
10. Jayden - Jayden, Riley, and Kaylynn
11. Alistair - Alistair, Oliver, and Eleanor
12. Ezra - Ezra, Asher, and Eve
13. Garrison - Garrison, Chandler, and Tatum
14. Wesley - Wesley, Calvin, and Amelia
15. Sawyer - Sawyer, Logan, and Ava
16. Leonardo - Leonardo, Matteo, and Emilia
- 1 decade ago
1. Emma, Ryan, and Lily
2. Rowena, Minevra, and Godric
3. Azure, Saffron, and Indigo
4. Melody, Kylie, and Jude
5. Kayla, Dylan, and Taylor
6. Monique, Darian, and Jewel
7. Evangeline, Christian, and Hope
8. Daphne, Pamela, and Larry
9. Henry, Edward, and Rose
10. Jayden, Preston, and Nevaeh
11. Alistair, Mae, and Trevor
12. Ezra, Dominic, and Isadora
13. Garrison, Parker, and Ashley
14. Wesley, Caroline, and Harry
15. Sawyer, Dylan, and Peyton
16. Leonardo, Helena, and ClaudioSource(s): my head, yo
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. Emma -- Ava and Owen
2. Rowena -- Adelaide and Lucius
3. Azure -- Felicity and Sage
4. Melody -- Laurel and Jasper
5. Kayla -- Brylee and Jaden
6. Monique -- Candice and Derrick
7. Evangeline -- Thea and Edmund
8. Daphne -- Penelope and Darby
9. Henry -- Charles and Anne
10. Jayden -- Landon and Skyla
11. Alistair -- Evander and Maeve
12. Ezra -- Levi and Eden
13. Garrison -- Donovan and Micah
14. Wesley -- Timothy and Caroline
15. Sawyer -- Trevor and Ellery
16. Leonardo -- Carlo and VannaSource(s): http://www.nymbler.com/