If you could choose an animal sound to be your alarm clock, which would you choose?

Best Answer

Lol Phil Collins

ahahah jk

but u kno that lion king song, ahhhhhhhhhh savinia that one

thats my alarm clock, ahaha

umm, i'd say birds or lions =P

pce

Funny stuff, us girls have a list as well, but since i am female i do not have that list to provide to you. Also I do deffinatly agree with the toilet seat one ive always been the type to care less if its up or down whatever... atleast the guy IS putting it up and being curteous enough to care whether or not you sit on his pee. If it where the other way around and we where sapposed to put it back up after we where done, how often do you think we would remember? I wouldnt.

• Monkey

I don't need an alarm clock. My cat wakes me up every morning by crying nonstop, pulling my hair, and walking all over me when I'm trying to SLEEP. (He does this b/c he needs to eat in the morning ; )).

• Chicken

As its natural as well Chicken in the morning time used to call out in our village.

Or second choice is sparrows and other virds who do Zikar of Allah Azzawal early in the morning.

I think a horse making that funny rattling air through the lip sound, that sounds like a long fart. lol

A grizzly bear attacking and gnawing on our current President.

I'd like the sound of birds chirping

• Lv 5

Elephant.

A cow

Source(s): mooooooo