If you could choose an animal sound to be your alarm clock, which would you choose?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Lol Phil Collins

ahahah jk

but u kno that lion king song, ahhhhhhhhhh savinia that one

thats my alarm clock, ahaha

umm, i'd say birds or lions =P

pce

• 4 years ago

Funny stuff, us girls have a list as well, but since i am female i do not have that list to provide to you. Also I do deffinatly agree with the toilet seat one ive always been the type to care less if its up or down whatever... atleast the guy IS putting it up and being curteous enough to care whether or not you sit on his pee. If it where the other way around and we where sapposed to put it back up after we where done, how often do you think we would remember? I wouldnt.

• Monkey

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't need an alarm clock. My cat wakes me up every morning by crying nonstop, pulling my hair, and walking all over me when I'm trying to SLEEP. (He does this b/c he needs to eat in the morning ; )).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chicken

As its natural as well Chicken in the morning time used to call out in our village.

Or second choice is sparrows and other virds who do Zikar of Allah Azzawal early in the morning.

• 1 decade ago

I think a horse making that funny rattling air through the lip sound, that sounds like a long fart. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A grizzly bear attacking and gnawing on our current President.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd like the sound of birds chirping

• Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Elephant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A cow

Source(s): mooooooo
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.