Gabriel R asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Does John Hopkins University have a baseball team?

Im going to college to be a surgeon, so i want to go to a medical school.But i also want to play baseball in college. so does this school have a baseball team because i've played baseball all my life and i would like to keep on playing in highschool.PLEASE HELPP!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Kent K
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Johns Hopkins University has a baseball team.

They compete in the NCAA Division III in the Centennial Conference. They have fielded a team since 1887.

This past season, they had a very good team, going 42-8 and making it to the National Championship final game of the Div. III World Series, losing 5-4 to Trinity College..

http://hopkinssports.cstv.com/sports/m-basebl/jhop...

There are many schools that offer Pre-Med that have a baseball team. If you were to play baseball in college, it would be during your undergraduate studies. You don't have to get your undergrad degree from the same university as you attend Medical School, and you would not be able to play on a competetive baseball team during that part of your education anyway.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. They're 46-12 against the Orioles.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but I wouldn't recommend playing for the school team. There are intermural teams that play, and the time commitment is less. You're going to be busy enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.