What do I do when my B.F.F.?

So I had this B.F.F. let's call her ,,M'' and she's been my B.F.F. for 1 year and this year she was ignoring me and hanging with another group.

So I started hanging with another friend and let's call her ,,Y'' ,I really got friends with Y,but there was one problem i couldn't trust Y and me and M aren't BFF's anymore and I really loved her. I don't wanna talk to ,,M'' cause she'll tell her new B.F.F. about it,which i don't

PLEASE HELP ME OUT..

Favorite Answer

It sounds like she is probably going through a phase! Just give her a chance im sure she will come around. The best thing you can do at the moment is to talk to her and tell her how you feel. If you tell her that you miss her and want to be her best friend again she might actually get it and come around. As long as you dont say anything rude about your friends other friend or personal it should not matter if she tells her other friend. It takes time to trust someone again so remember that when you tell her stuff you dont want people to know. Just remember...communication is the key to any relationship!