Are Models Good Role Models? Ideas?

Hey Guys. I'm Doing My Solo Talk For English On The Subject Of "Are Models Good Role Models" (It Wasn't Free Choice.)

Any Topic Idea's?

And Links To Good Pictures Are Welcome!

Favorite Answer

Think of it this way, do you think it is a good idea to idolize someone who:

Goes through life caring too much about appearances

Is way too thin and sets the standard for "normal" forcing the girls who are in their right weight category for their age/height to starve themselves so they won't be "obese".

Has to care way too much about what foods they eat, counting every calorie and ounce of food so they don't gain, [oh dear!] One pound to make them "fat".

Models are horrid role models in my opinion. Sorry to anyone on here who is a Professional Model, I am just stating my honest opinion. Sorry if/that I offended you.

Good Luck!

Some models are good role models here are some that are Alexa Chung and others bad model role models are the models that are too skinny. here is something you could bring up. The 1st model who died from anorexia was Luisel Ramos. You could also say how some do drugs and have medical conditions

ypu could write about how they are usually not but some are

their usuallly not because most have eating disorders and with that comes medical problems and a lot do drugs etc

but good role mocel tyra banks

then just talk about her and stuff

What, people who are famous solely because of what they look like?

Sorry, no. Good role models are people who are successful because of what they have DONE.

Yes, they can be b/c they aren't doing it for the fame, they're doing it b/c they love it and don't dress like a slut.

• it depends.. if their anorexic oness then no.

if they r average size then i think so...

&& plus sized...

mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqSgt...

no. they just make people feel worse about how they look.