Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Whats wrong with limewire today?

My limewire wont download songs i have a turbo charged connection but when i try downloading the songs it go's strait to need more sources whats wrong is it just me or does everybody have that i have limewire pro version 4.18.3

Favorite Answer

LimeWire's getting worse all the time - download Frostwire. It's the same as LimeWire Pro but free.

dude, i dnt know wat's wrong with limewire today because i don't have it now.. but i've had limewire before, and i really didn't like it because i had problems all the time.. So instead, i just switched to Ares.. try it it's much better.. by the way, don't fall for the scams that make you pay for Ares.. go to aresgalaxy.com for the free thing..

• yoon

I merely tryed my limewire, and that's working fantastic... of direction that doens't mean different place might have outage or severe use... I propose, in case you reinstalled Limewire, go out out of it, then restart your pc. as quickly because it restarts, open limewire and attempt beginning it.

That's happened to me with Limewire when I first got it. Try re-installing Limewire; that's what fixed my problem.

try this it works somtimes....

go to your task bar and were the time is right click on the limewire icon and click exit

then restart your computer and open limewire

i hate limewire

so many freakin viruses

its like going on a porn website

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avf9B...

I have the same one, but no problem with mine. I'm downloading now. =)

You should use Ares, way better and safer