Favorite Anime character quiz! Yay!?

Yay! My first anime quiz! ^.^ Its topic is favorite anime/manga character! Please copy and paste for me! Oh and here is a cookie for you! 1. Who is your favorite anime/manga character? 2. If you could pick out any clothes for him/her and they have to wear them what would they be? 3. Describe what you... show more Yay! My first anime quiz! ^.^ Its topic is favorite anime/manga character! Please copy and paste for me! Oh and here is a cookie for you!

1. Who is your favorite anime/manga character?

2. If you could pick out any clothes for him/her and they have to wear them what would they be?

3. Describe what you would do with that character if they stayed with you for a day.

4. Your favourite character gets in a fight with one of your friends (physical), what do you do?

5. What kind of food would you give him/her?

6. You and your favorite character alone and lost in a forest, what do you do?

Star please ^.^ I give you another cookie! Yay!
Update: I'm not sure if I'm going to pick a best answer or leave it to the voters. It's jugemental (did I spell that right?) and I can't pick between 4 answers...^.^ If I do pick I'll eeny meeny miny moe them so...
Update 2: favorite quotes You should never know(hmm) Ichigo would wear a tuxedo and L would dress up in a strawberry costume(strawberry) haha maybe a pink dress with flowers on it...haha he'd be so mad (like to see that) Uhm. Explode everything(me too) I would keep on nagging him to take his mask off! take a pic for... show more favorite quotes
You should never know(hmm)
Ichigo would wear a tuxedo and L would dress up in a strawberry costume(strawberry)
haha maybe a pink dress with flowers on it...haha he'd be so mad (like to see that)
Uhm. Explode everything(me too)
I would keep on nagging him to take his mask off! take a pic for me)
maybe show off him to my friends(good)
Make them take me to the Akatsuki layer(been there)
pretend im lost at a camp and kick the living hell out my anime friend with enjoyment(so evil)
Strawberries(yay)
We'd stay in the bedroo..I mean, woah what?(Itachi in the bedroom is taken by me)
he tryed to make a trap but hes so weak
be hysterical(haha)
{cry}{drama queens}but if it waz my fav boy anime character it b a hole nother story!(yep)
I would hope my buddy survives(haha)
The ones I don't care about can die and I'd laugh.(laugh)
*breaks cookie in half give to you**eat my half*(thanks)
join in and fight(yep)
love the quiz..so much fun!More cookies pleas(thanks^.^)