Favorite Anime character quiz! Yay!?

Yay! My first anime quiz! ^.^ Its topic is favorite anime/manga character! Please copy and paste for me! Oh and here is a cookie for you!

1. Who is your favorite anime/manga character?

2. If you could pick out any clothes for him/her and they have to wear them what would they be?

3. Describe what you would do with that character if they stayed with you for a day.

4. Your favourite character gets in a fight with one of your friends (physical), what do you do?

5. What kind of food would you give him/her?

6. You and your favorite character alone and lost in a forest, what do you do?

Star please ^.^ I give you another cookie! Yay!

I'm not sure if I'm going to pick a best answer or leave it to the voters. It's jugemental (did I spell that right?) and I can't pick between 4 answers...^.^ If I do pick I'll eeny meeny miny moe them so...

favorite quotes

You should never know(hmm)

Ichigo would wear a tuxedo and L would dress up in a strawberry costume(strawberry)

haha maybe a pink dress with flowers on it...haha he'd be so mad (like to see that)

Uhm. Explode everything(me too)

I would keep on nagging him to take his mask off! take a pic for me)

maybe show off him to my friends(good)

Make them take me to the Akatsuki layer(been there)

pretend im lost at a camp and kick the living hell out my anime friend with enjoyment(so evil)

Strawberries(yay)

We'd stay in the bedroo..I mean, woah what?(Itachi in the bedroom is taken by me)

he tryed to make a trap but hes so weak

be hysterical(haha)

{cry}{drama queens}but if it waz my fav boy anime character it b a hole nother story!(yep)

I would hope my buddy survives(haha)

The ones I don't care about can die and I'd laugh.(laugh)

*breaks cookie in half give to you**eat my half*(thanks)

join in and fight(yep)

love the quiz..so much fun!More cookies pleas(thanks^.^)

• Favorite Answer

1. *Eats cookies* ok i would pick sora 2. Sora would look so cute in Polo. 3.*crys* I would break it up and beat their ***! 4. We would eat Hot Wings, Pizza,and bread sticks oooh cant forget salads and ice cream how about Everything! 5. Ummmm i would make out with Sora hehehe then built a hut o cant forget sunblock! Thank you *breaks cookie in half give to you* *eat my half*

(At the minute!) Deidara from Naruto.

MOST DEFINITELY... torn up jeans and a mesh shirt. X3

Uhm. 'Kay.

We'd totally go walk around the town for a bit, probably go get a movie or somethin'. Hang out with some friends.

Beat the living **** out of my friend and walk off.

Whatever he wants.

Uhm.

Explode everything...?

cool another quiz, i love doing them

Dante (devil may cry)

i would pick up the clothes he usually wears they really cool but insted of red maybe black

maybe show off him to my friends + make him fight with bad people such as gangs and other people

try and stop it

he's faviourte food that is pizza

hmm hard one .... wonder around look for ways to get out

~Yums, thanks! *eats cookie*

~Either Ichigo from Bleach or L from Death Note. It's a tie. ^________^

~Ichigo would wear a tuxedo and L would dress up in a strawberry costume!

~I'd watch Ichigo take down some Hollow's, and then I'd eat some candy with L.

~Aw...well... Ichigo would probably kill them pretty quickly and L would tire them out, so there isn't a whole lot I COULD do. ~__^

~Ichigo... some meat and L candy of course!

~Scream!

~Mmmmm, keep the cookies coming!

• 1. Who is your favorite anime/manga character?

He's Hatake Kakashi.

I would want him to wear civilian cloths like a pair of dark jeans and a black top.

I would keep on nagging him to take his mask off!

I'll watch and laugh!!!

the kind of food that I usually eat, which is in my case Arab food.

I would stick to him and never let go of his arm...hehehe...

really nice quiz, 5 stars!

>> Aya Toujo of Ichigo 100%

>> School Clothes?

>> Go out and have fun :P

>> I would try to calm her down and cheer her up

>> Strawberries

>> Find a way out, she is very smart

Genjyo Sanzo and Sha Gojyo of Saiyuki series (manga and anime)

Marc Jacobs slim fit jeans, a crisp white Dolce & Gabbana shirt and a pair of John Vartos black boots

Sanzo: nothing. He is not a social person.

Gojyo: we would go out for drinks

join in and fight

Sanzo: tea and rice and beer later

Gojyo: anything but I have to add beer or some hard liquor

Take out my GPS or compass and find our way back.

Enma Ai, Lucy, Hibari, etc.. etc..

... Well for Ai and Lucy, the same thing they're wearing...

...But as for Hibari... a big suit LOL *gets tonfa'd*

Well, Ai might be on my computer all day... Lucy will be killing maybe? Unless she's Nyuu... And Hibari will be biting me to death... But, maybe I can ask Hibari for fighting lessons...

Watch!!! Actually it depends which friends. The ones I don't care about can die and I'd laugh. The ones I do care about, I'd try to stop the fight is they're about to die or something.

*shrugs* I don't know.

Try to get out!

LELOUCH FROM CODE GEASS

i wouldnt fit! you know how skinny that dude is!!! XD

we will travel the world!!! go shopping (like him and shilry did..aww)

i would save lelouch..i doubt he could do much harm unless he uses hes geass!

pizza!!!!

well...when him and euphima were on the island...he tryed to make a trap but hes so weak...lol....so i would probably find food.....and....welll...you know... ;]

1. Who is your favorite anime/manga character?--sakura haruno

2. If you could pick out any clothes for him/her and they have to wear them what would they be?/--hollister shirt wit some shorts..and sperrys!!!

3. Describe what you would do with that character if they stayed with you for a day./--go to the mall and look for some cute guys!! lol

4. Your favourite character gets in a fight with one of your friends (physical), what do you do?/--break it up XD

5. What kind of food would you give him/her?/--fried chicken lol

6. You and your favorite character alone and lost in a forest, what do you do?/-- be hysterical{cry}{drama queens}but if it waz my fav boy anime character it b a hole nother story! jkjk

-munch munch-

Itachi-San! :D

I would think Itachi would be really cute gothic-style...With chains, tripp pants, and netted shirts -drools-

We'd stay in the bedroo...-I mean, woah what?? OH we'd go out first to the worlds largest sweets and candy factory. Itachi likes sweet things. Than we would go to Halloween Horror Nights because then I'd have somebody to hold my hand when i get scared :D

It would most likely be my friends fault. [Since they all hate Naruto] but I'd take Itachi's side. I'm that obsessed with my fav character :]

Dangos...Cake...Cookies...Icecream...Whatever he wanted

Pfft Itachi and I would just space/time jutsu our asses out of their -.o

-saves cookie for itachi-

Source(s): and star for you :D