Just asking..so what did Ezekiel saw... UFO's.. (Ezekiel 1:15 - 21).. read!!?

Ezekiel 1:15-21

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

People of those times didn't understand many things that they were seeing. If those things happened today like they did back then, the Bible would be a different book, because we may have a better understanding with what we are seeing because of our technological advancements.

EDIT: Jusapobo, you mean Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John were flying in ufos? Cool! Who was flying the ufo that the wisemen followed to the birth place where Jesus was born?

• 4 years ago

I wouldn't read too much into prophetic passages. Much of the symbolism that made this sort of thing significant 2,500 years ago has been lost to us. It sounds like you're anomaly hunting. If I said what Ezekiel said in some public park I would probably be thrown in the loony bin. This passage reminds me of Monty Python's Life of Brian: Boring Prophet: There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Just asking..so what did Ezekiel saw... UFO's.. (Ezekiel 1:15 - 21).. read!!?

Ezekiel 1:15-21

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work...

Source(s): ezekiel ufo ezekiel 1 15 21 read: https://biturl.im/j24NG
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It does sound like it.

I've never seen an UFO so i don't believe in UFO's.

I need facts.

But it's possible.

• Ariel6 years agoReport

UFO literally means Unidentified Flying Object, which means it isn't just referring to aliens. So you saying you "don't believe" in UFOs doesn't make very much sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Only those that study their bible can understand this.

This is Ezekiel in the old testament. Ezekiel had not met Jesus or the gospel or the four that wrote the gospel.

This wheel contained the gospel.

Matthew represents the lion

Mark represents the calf - ox

Luke represents man

John represents the eagle

This is also in chapter 4 of Revelation.

You would have to study your bible to understand this. There is not enough room here to explain this entirely.

• 1 decade ago

Romans 8:39, "other creatures."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It sounds like a clock, actually. But then again, the Bible is a fairytale, so it could be UFO.

• 1 decade ago

night visions = law visions (night mares): Daniel

the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel? Law!

Prophets = Servants (which things are an allegory).

The "higher" admonition is "thou art no more a servant";

For servants KNOW NOT what their master doeth.

Revelation is to shew "servants" what their law law does.

Point: vengeance is mine saith the Law(the unjust judge).

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is folklore told around a campfire in the desert by people who didn't have a clue as to how the world works.

I guess that hasn't changed too much.

• 1 decade ago

...hmmm...

Ezekiel saw the spirit of the living creature in the wheels...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.